Chapter 3

I absolutely do not own naruto. :) Enjoy!

♚♕♚

Rose's POV.

The old man gave me a background profile on each of them and I browsed through it. "Well...I suggest that 1 team consist of ino yamanaka, choji akimichi and shikamaru nara who will be under asuma. The second team would consist of hinata hyuga, shino aburame and kiba inuzuka under kurenai. Last but not least, naruto uzumaki, sasuke uchiha, sakura haruno and me under kakashi. This way, their teamwork will be very effective for each team. For example team asuma, shikamaru will trap the opponent, ino will soon follow by controlling the mind then choji will attack. As for team kurenai, they will be one of the best sensory teams konoha will ever have. As for kakashi, there's an uchiha and an uzumaki in it as for sakura, she's the team genius and power. I will train sakura to be the best kunoichi in konoha. She'll surpass tsunade. So what do you say?" I smirked.

As far as I'm concerned, I'm one of the best when strategising. The jounins nodded their heads agreeing with me. "Well, you aren't suggesting that's for sure. More like implying but what you said is true so we'll go with it." I snorted. "They don't call me master mind for nothing." Kakashi patted my head. I grinned up at him. "You may go to school now rose. I believe you're running late." I widened my eyes in horror. OH CRAP.

I transported myself to the class just in time. Apparently, when I was gone, the class had already did their shinobi test. I saw naruto soon after. I went up towards him and patted him on his back. "Great job naruto. You became a genin." He grinned at me. "Thank you but what are you doing here rose? You didn't do the test." I laughed. "Ohh? A test? I forgot to tell you I'm a jounin not a genin." I took out my headband and tied it on my forehead.

By now, I've captured the attention of the class and iruka too. "WHAT!? YOU DIDN'T TELL ME YOU WERE A JOUNIN. WHEN?" I chuckled. "You didn't ask. I had a test on the first day when I came here." I waved goodbye to naruto and sat beside shikamaru. "Didn't know you were a jounin. Such a friend." I smirked. "Aww...dearry is sad I didn't tell him." He blushed. I felt a certain glare from an uchiha but I just ignored him.

Iruka sensei is talking about the placing of teams right now. "Now students, you have graduated and now you're going to be placed into groups of 3. But 1 team will have the exception of getting a 4 man cell. Team 7, naruto uzumaki, sasuke uchiha, sakura haruno, rose. Team 8, hinata hyuga, kiba inuzuka, shino aburame. Team 10, ino yamanaka, shikamaru nara, choji akimichi." I smirked. I really am the genius. If they knew who set up the team, I'll be toast.

"Now please wait for your sensei's to arrive." So we waited. The other teams had already left but there's still us. Sasuke glaring at me, sakura arguing with naruto over a duster? I sighed. What had I gotten myself into. I hate my team. After 4 long hours of waiting, kakashi arrived. The duster which was a prank by naruto hit kakashi's face dead on. I chuckled.

"The first impression I have of you guys is...you're a bunch of idiots. Except for rose that is." I smiled at him. "Now meet me at the rooftop." I transported there and stood beside kakashi waiting for their arrival.

They sure walk slow. Once they reached, they started to introduce themselves. They introduced themselves while I kinda zone out on everything. I was thinking about blood when kakashi shook me out of my daze. "Huh?" I asked. "Introduce yourself. Your likes, dislikes, hobbies and all." Ohh I see. "My name is rose. If you don't know I am a jounin. I like nothing in particular. I dislike people who doesn't know common curtesy and fangirls. My hobby is training and killing people." I grinned.

Kakashi went on to talk about tomorrow's survival exercise and told us not to eat. I don't have to eat so it doesn't really bother me. Human food taste rather yuckish. No offense.