Chapter 1

I do not own naruto. But I do own rose and the story plot. Please enjoy. :)

Please do take note that this is my story so most of the stuffs here won't be the same as the anime itself. I like having my own style. Thank you very much.

♚♕♚

Background profile

Name: Rose (natural born vampire)

Age: 14 years old

Parents: Kaname (father), Yuuri (mother)

Elements: Wind, Water, Lightning, Fire

Abilities: Has sharingan, byakugan, rinnengan.

Weapon type: Katana

Appearance: Blonde hair reaching the knees. Standing at 5"5. Fuchsia eyes. Perfectly curved body.

♚♕♚

Rose's POV.

"Come on now kakashi, the faster we reach your house the faster I can heal your wounds." I whined and pulled him along with me. He didn't budge maybe because he's injured and I sweatdropped. I decided to carry him and so I did and I went to his house. The reason I know where his house was because I have a good sense of smell, hearing, taste, touch and sight. I just had to smell which house in the village smells like his and I just followed it.

The smell led me into the woods. We, or should I say I, walked a few more kilometers and we soon reached there. It was a nice house. Peaceful and spacious enough for two people. I took the keys from kakashi's hands and opened the door. I placed him on the sofa gently not wanting to hurt his wounds even more. I took his shirt off and he looked at me wide eyed. "W-what are you going to do rose?" I looked at him and chuckled. "To heal you of course."

I looked at him for a little longer and kneeled down. I then started to lick all his blood off. I can heal people by licking their blood. I don't know how I do it but I just do. I started to suck on his blood. So delicious. It's been a day since I last drank. He moaned. I was careful to not let him get too lightheaded and once I had enough I looked up at him once again.

"All done kakashi." I smiled up at him. He nodded. He then stood up and showed me his room. Huh? So now I have to stay with him? What a drag. "Seriously? Now, I have to sleep with you too?" He shrugged and closed the door. I crashed to bed. The bed soon bounced. Must be kakashi. I soon felt too tired to even talk so I ended up falling asleep.

Kakashi's POV.

"N-No. S-stop. I'm s-sorry" Hmm? Who could it be? I opened my eyes and saw its rose. She must be having a nightmare. She started crying. Shit. What am I supposed to do? "Rose, rose. Wake up." The girl before me woke up and looked at me still sobbing. "It's alright rose. I'm here with you. Stop crying. Everything will be okay." She looked at me. Those eyes held emotions. Fear.

She wrapped her arms around me and me being the awkward "father" patted her back. Once she calmed down, she let go of me. "I'm sorry kakashi. Let's go to bed. It's still early." She rested beside me and I did so too. She then put an arm around my waist cuddling me. I blushed abit. Thank god I still have my mask on. I soon fell asleep.

Rose's POV.

The morning light shone brightly making me wake up. I opened my eyes and realised that I was hugging kakashi. Oh shit. I blushed and went to the bathroom quietly so as to not wake him up. I took a quick bath and went to the kitchen. Deciding that I should just make a simple breakfast for him, I did it in 3 minutes. I then left a note saying, Hi kakashi, I have prepared breakfast for you. Please eat well. I'll be at the academy if you need me. :).