Chapter 9

I do not own naruto.

♚♕♚

Rose's POV.

"Tsunade? You mean the legendary sannin, the slug princess?" She exclaimed. I nodded my head and she thanked me for training her.

I sighed and waved her off. A cough disrupted our conversation. "Hello my dear children. Kakashi wants to talk to you guys about something!" I grinned happily at them and they gave me a confused look.

"You will all be part of the chuunin exams except for rose and that's because she's already a jounin. Any questions?" He said as he passed them the forms.

They shooked their head and kakashi poofed off. I sensed that my other students are done talking with their sensei's and are coming back here so I waited.

Once they were back, I ordered them to continue their training I then sent out some clones to make sure they're not dead. Yet.

I checked once again and realised that all of them had passed out. I sighed and disappeared to the hospital to get a drink.

I reappeared at the trainings grounds and watch them sleep peacefully. Must be nice not having any nightmares huh? I sighed and soon fell asleep.

I was the first one who woke up first so as usual, I threatened them to get ready for their first exam. I then transported myself to the hokage's room.

"What can I do for you rose?" The hokage asked me. "What are the exams about? Cause I really have no idea on what's gonna happen and I need a debrief." He nodded.

"The first exam is a written exam. The candidates are supposed to cheat but they cannot get caught. If they get caught, they're disqialified. And if one of the team members is disqualified, so is the rest of the team. For the second exam, it is a survival exercise. The candidates will be kept in the forest of death. They will be given a scroll and they have to find the other one by 5 days. If they however do not reach there by then, they're disqualified.

As for the third exam, it's supposed to be a fight against one another. Please be assured that konoha's genin's will not be fighting each other. In fact, all of them will be fighting the other nation's genin's. Your job is to make sure the fight doesn't go too far and yeah." I let what the old man said process my brain.

"Thanks then. I shall take my leave now. The first exam is gonna start in 5. Ciao!" I waved good bye and transported to the room where I should be at.

I looked around and saw that everybody had taken their places. I smirked and sat at the front desk waiting for ibiki to arrive.

Apparently, I was having a glare competition with the candidates. Ibiki soon came in. I was so thankful to be pulled away from my fans.

Ibiki started talking about the rules and all those shit while I just dazed off. "Begin!" I was pulled back to reality. I sighed and analyzed every candidate one by one.

What surprised me was kabuto. If kabuto's here that means orochimaru is here too right? I turned on my byakugan and tried to match which genin had the same chakra as orochimaru.

When I found him, I almost died laughing from looking at his face. It was a girl's face with long black hair. I was trying to hold my laughter so hard that my cheeks literally hurt.

My laughter ended up as a snort. I calmed down and just go with the flow. I looked at the rest trying to find those who doesn't know how to cheat properly. I sighed and called out the names of all those who cheated the wrong way. Useless.

I ended up falling asleep. I heard a slam on my table and I opened my eyes immediately. And the first thing I saw was steam coming out of ibiki's ears. Haha! Oops?

I backed away. A loud window crash interrupted. OH THANK KAMI! I kinda zoned out and waited till all the candidates had left.

Once all of them were gone, I requested anko and ibiki to follow me. We then transported to the hokage's office. Thank god most of the people who are important were there.

"What's the matter, rose?" The old man asked me curious. "I saw kabuto just now. From what I know as a wandering shinobi, kabuto works for orochimaru. And if kabuto is here, that means he is here too. You can ask anko to double confirm it." I turned to look at anko and she nodded.

"Alright then! Thank you for the information. We will be stepping up security for the candidates this year." I thought for a moment.

"I don't think that would be enough to stop him fom getting what he wants. I'm pretty sure he came here to give a parting gift to either one of team 7. Naruto because he has the nine tails and he also acts like jiraiya too, Sasuke because he has hatred just like orochimaru and Sakura because she has monstrous strength the total twin to tsunade. You wouldn't know for sure. I've said enough. Bye." I transported myself to the training grounds.

I then decided to practice my stamina. I started by hanging on a tree till I can't hold on to it anymore then I started with punching and kicking till my legs and arms gave out.

Once I was done, I rested for quite a while and decided to buy something for my children's as a motivation.

I didn't know what to buy for them as I didn't really know what 

their personalities are. And so, I decided to just bake 7 cupcakes for each of them as I was afraid that 3 wouldn't be enough.

And with that, I rushed home to bake the best cupcakes in the world.. But to be honest, I don't even think they know what a cupcake is. I, myself, didn't know what it was until an elderly woman I met while I was travelling, gave it to me. It is rare to even eat cupcakes and cakes since it isn't so well known.

I then asked her to teach me how to bake cupcakes as it was ridiculously amazing. I decided to bake for the others as I thought that maybe they would like it.

Once I was done, I packaged it and labelled them. After that, I carried all the boxes and decided to deliver it to them. I went to naruto's apartment first.

I knocked on his door gently. The door opened to reveal a hyper active knucklehead. "HELLO ROSE! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" I patted his head and walked in as he was leading me in.

When I walked in, I gasped in horror. Ramen and snacks were filled everywhere. "OH MY GOD! NARUTO! YOUR HOUSE IS A MESS." I screamed. He looked at me in horror.

Before he could say anything, I went to take mop and cleaned his house super quickly. I was done in 5 minutes. I smiled at my hardwork. Naruto sweatdropped at me. "Anyway, I came here to give you cupcakes as motivation for tomorrow. Here." I passed him his cupcakes.

"What is a cupcake rose-chan?" I laughed. As expected. "Open up and see! I hope you like it though." He smiled innocently at me and opened the box. O gave him a nod to let him try out my cupcakes.

He took a first bite and

...

...

"ROSE-CHAN! THEY TASTE LIKE RAMEN. OH MY GOSH I LOVE YOU. PLEASE BAKE MORE FOR ME NEXT TIME." I giggled and nod. I waved goodbye as I left him at his room eating the cupcakes.

Next stop, Sakura.

♚♕♚

Here's an update! I'm really sorry for not updating so soon cause I had a writer's block. Hehe. Hope you guys like it. MUCH LOVEZZZ ♥♥♥