Chapter 5

I do not own naruto. Please excuse my lame jutsu's too. Enjoy. :).

♚♕♚

Rose's POV.

"WAKE THE FUCK UP GUYS, WE'LL BE GOING IN 5 MINUTES." They groaned and I kept in a laughter. "5 minutes is up, you guys want a good beating right?" I let off my dark aura. They flinched and packed up in 1 second. I smiled. Talk about bipolarness.

"Let's go. Oh and we can train along the way too. Block my attacks." We set off and I stood behind them. I throwed kunai's at every single one of them. They managed to dodge it. They were shouting at me. "Well that's the purpose of this training right? To heighten your senses. Pick the kunai's up and throw it back at me. Those who could hit me will have a treat." They smirked.

All of them threw it at me at once. I captured every single one of them while still running. "You guy's gotta do better than that. Do not let your guard down." They looked in front. I then threw it at them once I saw most of them had kept their guard down. Only hinata and sasuke managed to dodged them. The rest had scratches from the kunai's. "Pick it up and throw it back to me."

I had some practice here too. They threw it but this time they managed to come out with a tactic. All of them had decided to attack a spot. "Good but not good enough." I used my byakugan and did gentle fist rotation. I then got back all my kunai's.

Hinata who had realised this was looking at me. "How do you have the hyuga eyes and how did you know that jutsu?" I smiled. "I have no idea too." When all of them was concentrated on my talk, I decided to strike again. They had more scratches. This time nobody escaped it. I smirked. "Try harder."

I can see the anger in their eyes. All of them took out extra kunai's and threw it at me. "Rinnengan" I repelled and took all their kunai's. I captured it once more and threw it back at them. "Come on guys, you can do better than this ya'know?" They smirked. It seems that they have a plan.

Suddenly all of them scattered all of them surrounding me. "Sharingan" They threw their kunai's at me. They were slow so I managed to dodge them all and picking them up at the same time too. "Before you ask sasuke, just like what I said earlier, I don't know how I got them too. They just came naturally."

He didn't seemed too convince with the answer but he decided to drop the topic. While I was talking then, the peeps had found an open space and they attacked. I let this one go and let it scratched me. "Well done, now fight me hand to hand combat. No jutsu's allowed."

I smirked. "1, 2, 3, Go." They attacked me. I managed to block their punches and I just kept dodging while they kept trying to punch me. Apparently, we already had reached the village and they were still trying to punch me. I ran and dodged while opening the door. Sakura had saw the opening and punched me with her empowered punch. I slammed to the wall.

I grunted. "Well done everyone. Urgh. Sakura please go easy on me next time." She smirked. The people had noticed the change in sakura. A cough disturbed me. "Hello old man, we've finished the mission." He nodded.

"Tell me why were they punching you?" I chuckled. "I was training them. They requested me to train them so I did." The hokage just looked at me. I can see that there's a glint of pride in his eyes. It must be my imagination. "You guys, go to the hospital and heal yourselves. Meet me at training grounds 56 (A/N: I made this up. Hehe) tomorrow at 10." They nodded their heads and went to the hospital together laughing. I focused my attention back to the hokage.

"Could I have a word with their sensei's?" He nodded he's head and summoned the jounins. "Yo bitches, Okay so apparently YOUR student's had requested ME to train them. Would you allow that? Oh and guy, if your team wants, they can follow along too." They just gaped at me. "THEY WHAT!?" I sighed. "Yeap they requested me. So do you allow or not?" They hesitantly nodded.