Chapter 2

I do not own naruto. :) Enjoy.

♚♕♚

Rose's POV.

"I win." I smirked. "Well rose, you're of a level maybe higher than the jounins and anbu's." I raised my eyebrow at him. "Of course I am. I'm an S-rank old man." I drop the jutsu on kurenai and guy and took my katana away. I then healed their wounds. "Sorry for the damage caused kurenai, guy and kakashi." I laughed nervously. They grinned. I looked up at the sky and realised that the sun had already set.

"Can I have my headband now?" I asked the old man. He grinned at me and said "Sure. Which colour would you like?" I thought about it for a few seconds. "The black one." He passed it to me and I smiled gratefully. "Oh yeah about the ranking, you can just put me under jounin level." He nodded his head in agreement. "Bye. I'll be going off first. I'll see you tomorrow kakashi." I waved and disappeared to the forest hoping to catch some prey.

I came across a few shinobi's soon after. I smirked. Sorry but you'll do. I put them under genjutsu and then I killed them. I smirked. The blood is mine now. I took all the blood that was left of the shinobi's. I'm sorry but i'm a vampire. If I don't drink, I'll die. I then went to find a place to train. I decided to work on my taijutsu in water. Pressure in water is much more than air so I guess it'll work.

I took a few hours kicking and punching as fast as possible in the water. I then practiced on the speed with my sword. Again, I kicked and slashed and punched in the waters.  After a good few hours, I decided I should rest. I got out of the waters and rested on one of the branches. I fell asleep to the sound of rustling leaves. I didn't had any nightmares that night maybe because I was too tired.

I was awaken by a huge jerk off the branch that I was sleeping on and I fell head first. I looked up and saw that its jiraiya sensei. "FUCK YOU! CAN'T YOU SEE I'M FUCKING SLEEPING?" I growled. He backed off nervously. "Ohh hehe. Sorry. Anyway, I was going to the leaf village till I sensed your presence so I woke you up to ask if you want to go to the leaf together." I grinned.

"Let's go then. Anyway I'm a jounin of the village hidden in the leaves and I'm as strong as you are." I said. Jiraiya sensei smirked. "You will surpass the legendary sannins one day no doubt about it." I smiled. "Well, I'm going to kill orochimaru anyway so yeah." He patted my head. Jiraiya knows what he had did to my parents so he didn't comment anything. The rest of the way was just plain comfortable silence.

"Shit, why did I end up so far?" I sighed. Jiraiya chuckled at me and I pouted. Some kind of sensei you are.

I met jiraiya some years back when I was travelling around doing some mission. I lost a fight to him so I ended up being his servant but I somehow managed to convince him to teach me some of his jutsu's like the rasengan and the super cool jutsu's.

We ended up at the konoha gates soon after. The men at the gates whom I came to know as izumo and kotetsu stopped us but when they saw jiraiya they welcomed us in. "Talk about bipolarness." I whispered to jiraiya. He laughed out loud. I looked at the time. "OH SHIT! I'M GOING TO BE LATE. BYE. I'LL BE AT THE ACADEMY IF YOU NEED ME. SEE YOU LATER." I ran to the classroom and crashed through the window again. Just in time for class.

Iruka shrieked. "STOP COMING THROUGH THE WINDOWS ROSE. IT COST ALOT." I chuckled nervously. Oops? I sat beside shikamaru and put my head on the table. I felt a glare from none other than the uchiha brat. I sighed and glared at him back. He flinched visibly. I smirked. I decided to notice my surroundings. My eyes landed on a particular blond haired guy. "Hey shikamaru. Whose that?" He looked at who I'm pointing to and said, "He's naruto uzumaki. Heard that he has the nine tailed fox in him that's why people treats him differently."