Chapter 7

I do not own naruto. Enjoy! :)

Rose's POV.

I fell on the ground due to the overwhelming weight I was carrying. "Kakashi, help me throw them off of me." I head shuffling of feet and then the weight on my back had lessen.

I turned around to look up at the ceiling to only come face to face with tsunami. I sighed. "Are you okay rose?" I nodded. "Those 3 are fucking heavy.I'm not even kidding." I tried standing up but I fell face first.

I ended up just lying there. I rested for awhile regaining my strength. Kakashi called for me and we went to the room then he set me beside my back pack. I took out one of the bottles and drank finish every single drop. I sighed in relief and dragged myself to bed.

I was too lazy to actually change my clothes so I just sat on the bed and slept.

I had a nightmare worse than usual, I bit my lip so that I won't scream. I stealthily went out and went to the roof. I sighed.

It has been a long time ever since that day my parent's were killed. I was so confused. My parent's are not even ninja's and they're not even vampires, how does that make me a pure blood vampire? And why do I not have a last name? I sighed. I layed down and look at the stars.

I can't die, I'm immortal, I'm immune to pain. I sighed once again. Why can't I be normal like the rest? I'm sick and tired of this. I fell asleep soon after all of the thoughts going through my head.

I was woken up by the shoutings of everybody. They were calling for me. I sighed and got down the roof. I entered through the window and walked in casually.

"Hello, my friends. I was at the roof. If you could all just shut up. Go to the forest and spar with each other and sakura please go easy on them." She smirked. "Sure thing rose." I smiled. "Good morning kakashi." He nodded his head and carried on reading his porn book. Such a pervert.

"Why did you sneak out in the middle of the night?" I sighed. I was hoping he wouldn't ask me that question. Tough chance. "I had a nightmare. I didn't want to wake you up so I went up to the roof top and slept there." He just continued looking at his book.

I sighed and walked out to the forest where my children were sparring at. Sakura seemed to have won again. "Sakura, didn't I tell you to lower your standards? Sasuke and naruto, what are you two anyway, getting beaten up by a girl." I slung my arms over sakura's shoulder and she smiled.

The boys were angry and decides to defeat sakura. Now it has taken a turn, sasuke had beaten sakura and naruto. "Naruto, when will it be your turn?" At that, he charged and sure enough he won. I smiled.

"Okay now beat my clone." I summoned 4 clones. Having 1 of them as my opponent. The lesser the clones, the better it is. I sighed.

I kinda got a super big bruise and large scratches here and there. I sighed. Seriously? Fighting off a clone the same standard as you is no joke. I looked up to see my students unable to fight off my clone. I sighed.

I allowed them to practice two more hours before I poofed away my clone. "You may rest now guys, and kakashi you may come out." Kakashi came out of his hiding spot. I sighed. "What do you want?" Naruto yelled. "I'll train you guys now." We nodded and allowed him to continue. "I would like you 4 to climb a tree using chakra."

I smirked. "But rose already trained us on that." Kakashi looked shock then he came beside me and slapped my head. I sighed. "WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU?" Fake tears began coming out. "Nothing. You guys may rest and we'll head out tomorrow to protect tazuna at the bridge." We nodded our heads and headed back to the house.

We went to eat our dinner with tazuna's family. Half way through, sasuke saw a picture that was torn hanging on the wall and asked what happened. I glared at him. "Stop asking questions, sasuke." I said through gritted teeth. He asked again. Inari stood up and ran. I groaned.

"Urgh sasuke how can you be so fucking stupid." I glared at him once more and ran after inari. I found him sitting near the waters. I sighed. He was crying. I sat beside him and patted his head. "It's okay inari. If your father was here he wouldn't want you to be crying now would he?" Inari sobbed and stopped crying, hiccuping once in a while.

"Let's go to your room okay?" He nodded and he held out my hand. I smiled. We walked to his room and ignored the gaze from my team and kakashi. I then put him on the bed and tucked him in. I began singing a sweet lullaby and he fell asleep.

I walked out of the room to come face to face with my team. "What?" "Was that you singing rose?" naruto asked. I nodded. "Why?" "Oh nothing, I thought that it was beautiful." I smiled at him and he grinned. "Thank you. Now go to bed." They went to their rooms.

I went up the roof and looked at the stars. I kinda lost track of time and I fell asleep soon after. I was awaken by kakashi. I yawned and woke up. "Yes kakashi?" I asked. "We're heading out now." I nodded my head and head out with them. I was afraid that something might come and harm inari and tsunami so I asked naruto to stay behind for a while. He nodded reluctantly and we set off.

I have a feeling that we will be going to fight with zabuza and haku today. And guess what? It really did happen. I sighed. "Sakura and sasuke you two defeat haku. I'll go with kakashi to defeat zabuza." Kakashi looked at me like as if I'm crazy. "What? Sakura has the strength and the brains and when paired with the prodigy duck butt they'll be despicable."

He nodded his head reluctantly. "Zabuza, I request you to stop your attacks before I kill both of you." He laughed. "Even though you're stronger than me no way in hell am I backing down." I smiled at that. I allowed kakashi to do all the fighting. Naruto had decided to join in the fight with sakura and sasuke and being the knuckle head he is, he went into the glass mirrors haku had done. I sighed. Such stupidity. "Sakura punch the ground and get yourself outta there."

She nodded her head and punched the ground hard. I'm getting scared by her strength nowadays. She could take down a village if she wishes to. I sighed in relief as sakura pulls sasuke and naruto out of the glass mirrors too. They worked as a team and managed to defeat haku.

Suddenly I saw that kakashi was going to kill zabuza which was trapped by kakashi's hounds with his chidori and then I saw a blur brush past me. It must be haku. The only thing I could think of was to save them. I ran full speed and kicked zabuza and the hounds away and then I wrapped haku in my arms so that he would not get hurt.

I was struck by the kakashi's chidori. It missed my heart by a mere 3 inches. I sighed in relief. "Kakashi, get your hands off me." I grunted as he took out his hands. I dropped to the floor. I'll be alright in a few days but now I can't do shit.

"Zabuza, haku, I saved your fucking lives so you have to follow my orders. I sense a huge amount of chakras coming towards us. Defeat them and then you two come with us to become konoha ninja's. For now, I'm going to sleep." I said with a sigh and fell asleep.

I was awaken by the gruntings of kakashi. "Urgh kakashi, if I'm too heavy for you, you can put me down." He puts me down gently on the branch so that my wound doesn't reopen. "You're so heavy." I sighed. "I'm carrying 400 pounds on me. What do you expect?" He's mouth formed the shape 'O'.

I turned to look at my children and saw that all of them were well. I then looked at haku and zabuza who were following us willingly. "No thanks?" They looked up at me and grinned. "Thank you." I smiled. "No prob. I can't die."

Nobody understood the joke. I smirked. I got a strong urge for blood and through clenched teeth, I asked, "Where is my bag? Bring me my bag right now." I looked at them and they looked worried. "What's wrong? Where's my bag?" Kakashi scratched his back nervously.

"It was left at tazuna's house."

♚♕♚

That's all for today. I have another fanfiction called, 'Goddess (Naruto)'. Go read it if you haven't. Much lovezzz ♥♥♥