Chapter 3

Chapter Warnings: Non-consensual touching, dubious consent, VERY awkward and uncomfortable situations, public sex, agoraphilia,  voyeurism, hypnotism, infuriating use of riddles, copious amounts of sadism

---------------------------------------------------

Glancing in the mirror, you debated on what you were supposed to wear to an evening with a murderous clown. Did he expect you to dress in bright colors like you too belonged in a circus? Were you supposed to dress elegantly?

Sighing heavily, your heart started to pound as nervousness consumed you. You didn't know what his intentions were, and that frightened you. For all you knew, he had already killed your cousin and had planned to assassinate you as well.

Shaking your head, you couldn't allow yourself to think that way. There was no way that Sara could be dead. You wouldn't let that happen. If Pennywise had any useful information at all, you had to play his infuriating game and wait until he was ready to offer information. You weren't used to negotiating like this, especially when it came to something this important, but honestly, what choice did you have? Your other leads were getting you nowhere and this was the best chance you had.

Still glancing in the mirror, you held up a blue cardigan to your chest before you heard a floorboard creak behind you. Turning slightly, you released a shocked scream when you saw Pennywise, grinning wickedly in the corner of the room, his eyes devouring your half-naked form.

"My, my," he cooed, licking his red lips, drool spilling over them slightly. "You look divine."

You stretched the cardigan to cover as much of yourself as you could considering you were still only in your bra and panties. "Pennywise, what the hell? Get out!"

He stepped forward slowly, his eyes still wandering over you and your haphazard attempts to hide your exposed body. He giggled gleefully before speaking once more, "No need to be shy," he insisted. "Let me see you."

He was already directly in front of you, stretching out his gloved hands to accentuate his request. You shook your head firmly and stepped back a few steps, absolutely baffled as to how he got in the room in the first place. "You can't-... I'm not-... this is so inappropriate," you managed to utter, unsure as to why you weren't more upset. As much as you wanted to deny it, there was a slight urge to just drop the shirt and allow him to see you as he had requested. Luckily, your control was intact for the time being and you were able to resist.

His red lips pursed in disappointment as he edged closer, his height even more intimidating than you remembered. He extended his hand once more before doing something that took you by surprise. He started singing. "Down we go, down we go! Let's sink together as Deadlights glow! Where we'll fall, you dare not know, but come with me and the way I'll show!"

Recognizing the tune immediately, your eyes began to glaze over as a strange sensation fell over you. The awkwardness melted away as his voice lulled you into a hypnotized daze, making you drawn to him, suddenly feeling compliant.

Allowing the cardigan to drop to the ground, you finally took his gloved hand in your own as he stepped forward, pressing his chest to yours. His other hand snaked around your waist as he lowered his face into your hair, inhaling deeply.

When he pulled back, his eyes were swirling the fiery yellow that you had remembered from the previous night, but instead of frightening you, they enticed you. His hand was now suddenly pushing the hair out of your face as he brushed it back tenderly, which didn't fit his wicked disposition.

"Good girl," he praised as he released you from his grasp, stepping back to turn and sit on your bed, leaving you to gawk at him with confusion.

You shook your head, blinking repeatedly to snap out of the daze that he had so easily put you in, which frustrated you. "What the hell was that?"