Chapter 4

Chapter Warnings: Manipulation, frightening/monstrous imagery, non-consensual activities, sexual assault, dubious consent, public sex, agoraphilia, copious amounts of sadism

---------------------------------------------------

You should have been terrified, but you weren't. Even as he approached you with his rows of sharp, jagged teeth, you remained calm and soothed by the melody that passed over his lips moments ago.

Slowly, his skin turned to an ashy pale color while his lips curved into a painted blood red. His brown locks of hair turned several shades lighter into an unkempt auburn and his black suit shredded to pieces as his silky renaissance clown outfit emerged from underneath.

He rolled his head back and forth casually, eliciting a few pops from his bones as if turning back into the clown gave him some form of relief. His gloved fingers flexed as he stared at you, a cold and calculated look in his frightening yellow eyes.

Stepping forward, he started to drool with desire as he drew nearer to you, as if he hadn't eaten in days and viewed you as a tasty snack. You could sense your subconsciousness fighting, desperate for you to wake up and fight back. However, instead of struggling against his mysterious hypnotic hold, you allowed your head to loll back against the cool brick building, exposing your throat to the menacing clown.

Moments later, you felt his wet, pointed tongue, licking a broad stripe along your neck. The roughness of his abnormal tongue felt similar to that of a cat, not at all like a human tongue, which should have unnerved you, but instead, it fascinated you.

Releasing a breathy moan, you shivered as you felt his hands grip your hips harshly, allowing himself to grind up against you, pinning you even harder against the building. Absentmindedly, your hands found themselves gripping the back of his neck, pulling him in closer to you as your head screamed in defiance.

As you attempted to bring his face closer, he resisted slightly, causing you to look up at him questioningly. His eyes were filled with want and curiosity as he refused to plant his lips on you, which you then realized was probably due to the fact that his teeth were still sticking out past his lips dangerously. If he were to kiss you, you surely would have been impaled by them - but you didn't care. And to be honest, you were surprised that he seemed to hesitate regarding your safety.

Taking his concerns into consideration, you nodded your head at him, silently giving him permission to use you however he wanted.

Again, you guided his face closer to you as he dipped down to nuzzle against your neck. You could feel him inhaling deeply as some of his drool fell onto your collarbone.

He made his way down until he stopped right above your breasts, slowly sinking his teeth into your sensitive skin, eliciting an aroused hiss from you. As quickly as he bit into you, he just as suddenly pulled back, soothing the bite with his rough tongue, licking up the blood that was falling from the wound.

You noticed that his teeth retracted as he continued to suck greedily at the mark that he made. "Penn..." you moaned, not even sure what you wanted from him.

He looked up at you, his red lips curling into a knowing smile, which you barely registered through your half-lidded eyes, filled with need. "So impatient," he teased, his voice higher pitched than it was in his human form. "Such a needy human. I'll give you want you want, but first - tell me what you are."

Your face scrunched in confusion, not knowing exactly what it was that he wanted to hear. "Uh... flustered?"

His breathy giggle only seemed to increase your desire as he leaned in closer to you, brushing the hair out of your face as he replied, "That's a given, but no, no, no; that's not the answer I'm looking for. Now, tell me... what are you?"