Chapter 15

Chapter Warnings: Public humiliation, semi-public sex, dubious consent, edging, antagonism, combative conduct, manipulation, sadism, obsessive behavior, dry-humping, excessive anxiety-inducing situations, domestic clowns, possessive/jealous actions

---------------------------------------------------

Pennywise's wicked smile crept across his face, his eyes locked on Richie, flaring yellow for just a brief moment. He lifted up the hand that wasn't carrying the flowers to make a squeezing motion as he taunted softly, "Beep, beep, Richie."

Richie's eyes widened and Pennywise winked in response. "Get the fuck off of my property, clown!" Richie retorted, his face turning red with rage.

You held your arm in front of Richie, both to push him back from the door and also as an instinctual act of protection from the monster in the doorway. "Penn... what- ... what are you doing here?" you stuttered, still baffled by his presence.

Before he could respond, your aunt approached you from behind, peering over your shoulder. "Hi, Penn! What a surprise!" You turned around to glance at her, immediately noticing how her eyes flickered from the bouquet of flowers that Pennywise had in his hands, then back to you, raising her eyebrows in approval, clearly impressed with him.

"Good evening, Mrs. Tozier," he greeted with a false smile. "I'm sorry to interrupt your time with your family. I was merely hoping to drop by and speak with your niece for a moment." Wow. He was good. He knew how to play her like a fiddle.

"Nonsense! Please, call me Alyssa," she insisted. "We're just making some dinner. Are you hungry?"

"Always," he answered with a wry smirk, which you met with a glare.

"Would you like to join us?" she asked, motioning for Pennywise to come in.

"No!" Both you and Richie shouted at once. Aunt Alyssa looked taken aback while Pennywise's knowing smirk grew wider.

"Uhh, I don't think tonight's a good night," you faltered, trying to come up with some vague excuse on the spot. Richie, on the other hand, was much less subtle.

"Go crawl back in the hole you were regurgitated from, you asshole," Richie spat, seething with hatred.

Aunt Alyssa staggered for a moment, mouth agape while slightly dumbfounded before she came to her senses and immediately scorned Richie for his outburst. "Richard! I don't know who you think you're talking to, but you will not speak like that in my house, and especially not to our guests! Apologize right now!"

Pennywise raised his hand in protest, "There's no need, thank you, Alyssa. He's just being protective of what's his. Isn't that right, Richie?" he asked, looking down at him once more, his height suddenly much more threatening. Richie seemed unfazed as he puffed out his chest, refusing to look away. "I can understand wanting to protect what's yours. After all, I'd do anything to protect what's mine." His eyes darted from Richie to you, and then back to Richie. His warning was clear, but Richie wasn't budging.

Time seemed to halt as they scowled at each other for what seemed like eons. You stood between them, still stunned into silence, unable to interject until Aunt Alyssa spoke up.

"Alright, boys. Enough. Richie, you will behave, and Penn, I insist that you join us."

"But-!" Richie protested, pushing his glasses up the bridge of his nose after they had slipped from whipping around so quickly to argue with his mom.

"Richard," Aunt Alyssa cautioned, frowning at him.

Richie's pleading eyes met your still shocked ones as he silently begged you for help, but you both already knew that Pennywise was going to get what he wanted. If you didn't let him in and play his game, he could easily slaughter you all. You shook your head subtly at Richie, indicating that he shouldn't argue and just let things play out.