Chapter 20

Chapter Warnings: frightening/monstrous imagery, flesh consumption, gore, threats of violence, cliché narrative, frivolous nonsense, acts of violence, gore, monster sex, blood play, tentacle sex, hair pulling, size kink, breeding kink, fluff galore

---------------------------------------------------

You had become pure energy. There was no other way to describe it. The sensation that coursed through your mind and body was impossible to describe using any kind of verbal language. In a way, it was incomprehensible - absolutely unlike anything that you had ever felt or experienced before. It was as if your subconscious had unraveled in a way you never thought possible. If you could manage to put into words what your physical body endured, the only somewhat understandable explanation would be that every cell that you were composed of had dissolved, absorbed mystical energy, and re-formed to create an entirely new, living entity. Whatever matter you previously consisted of was now compromised and had completely altered your physical form. You were a completely different being, not of Earth, nor the universe that you knew. The Deadlights had now become your very life essence, and you were never going to be the same.

It seemed like an eternity had gone by until you were able to think clearly again. Or at least, in a familiar way that you were once used to. However, there was also a new line of inner communication that allowed you to process your thoughts. The former internal dialogue that guided your mental perception now consisted of strange senses, noises, and colors. What was once your mind was now... well, to be honest, you didn't even know. Your anatomy made absolutely no sense now, and to try and define what you were was pretty much impossible. "Indescribable" was a massive understatement. It was understandable now why Pennywise was never able to give you a straight answer when you had asked exactly what he was. His origin couldn't possibly be described in any form of cognate language, and now you were the same.

Finally, you started to feel a little more like your familiar self. Your body started putting itself back together again in a form that felt the most fitting. Slowly you could feel bones start to take shape, followed by tissue, organs, muscle, and skin. When it felt as though you were once again complete, your eyes flickered from behind your lids, anxious to open and take in the world around you with new sight.

Finally, opening your eyes, your vision adjusted immediately to the dark, not needing any form of light or illumination whatsoever. You could see everything so vividly in the darkness as if the world around you was pulsating with a natural glow that lit up every surface to help guide you.

A soothing touch on the back of your shoulder held your attention as you quickly changed focus. A chilled, wet appendage was lapping at your skin tenderly, placating your anxiety. Hesitantly, you turned your head to see Pennywise in your peripheral vision, cloaked in his human form. He was licking you affectionately with his long, rough tongue and eyeing you with caution. Glancing down, you had noticed that the both of you were naked. You had briefly wondered how that had happened, but it didn't bother you in the slightest. Just the thought of wearing clothes at that moment felt constrictive and extremely unappealing.

Something felt as though it was intruding on your mind at that moment. It was odd; as if you were experiencing emotions that weren't your own. It was a mix of fear, adoration, concern, arousal, and so much more. It was too much to handle all at once, so you concentrated on forcing the foreign emotions away, and quieted your subconscious while you focused on keeping your breathing even.

Ceasing his licks, Pennywise shifted himself upward while giving you some space to turn and face him. When you did, the movement felt effortless, as if you didn't weigh anything at all. Your whole body felt light as if you were... floating - for lack of a better word.