11

11||Dynasty: The Building
“ ...I shall help you sleep. ”

Soo Ho was was walking around, contemplating whether to go to the nursing quarters to visit Eun Ji or not when a lady in a white hanbok caught his attention. A sheepish smile appeared on his face the moment he recognized Eun-Ji. It was a beautiful sight. She was on the bridge sitting on it's floor and she seemed to be deep in thought.

Soo Ho decided to approach her but he barely took two steps when Ji Dwi approached and stopped beside her with his arms crossed. They seemed to be talking while admiring something. He decided to just watch.
She stood up and faced Ji Dwi, her back facing Soo Ho.

Ji Dwi faced her and then everything happened so fast as the wind's blow. She touched his forehead and cheek.
Soo Ho would feel better if she didn't touch his cheek but the world seemes to take it's revenge on him through Eun-Ji, she didn't just touch Ji Dwi's cheek, she carresed it, her hand lasted a few seconds on his face before she let it fall to her side.

Soo Ho would've feel a bit better but what she did next made him feel as if his heart was squeezed and played with.
She grabbed his wrist and started dragging him along with her. The world is taking revenge of him.

“ I think this is how the ladies felt whenever I date another...” he thought.

He looked down and catched his breath. He gulped and decided to just go back in their chamber.

||Time Skip||

Eun-Ji and Ji Dwi walked quietly to the nursing quarters when Ji Dwi stopped. Eun-Ji turned around and looked at him, worry evident on her face.

“ Ji Dwi-ssi? Are you feeling well? ”

“ I'm...fine. ” he mumbled. His fingers pressing on his forehead. He felt light headed.

“ Are you sure? ” Eun-Ji took a step closer to him.

Ji Dwi let his hands fall to his side.
“ Ne. ”

“ Eun-Ji.  ”

They both turned to see Sun Woo.
Eun-Ji sighed while Ji Dwi looked at both of them. Sun Woo looked at Eun-Ji then to Ji Dwi with his eyes narrowed. Wondering how and why this man have connections with A-ro and Eun-Ji.

Suddenly, Ji Dwi started losing consciousness and fall forward. Eun-Ji noticed this so she caught him before he fall, embracing him in the process.

“ Ji Dwi-ssi!  Are you okay? ”

Sun Woo looked at Ji Dwi who was unconscious.

“ Yah!  What are you looking at?  Help me. ” Eun-Ji commanded rather harshly.

Sun Woo gave the unconscious Ji Dwi a piggyback ride to the nursing quarters.

||Time Skip||

“ He doesn't eat much but he sleeps. ”

“ More like he doesn't sleep in the right amount of time and eats less. ” Eun-Ji presumed, looking down at the sleeping Ji Dwi. She didn't know if she would be angry or worried well, both will do. “ Don't you have somewhere else to go? You have to go to your chamber. Let him stay here for the night, I shall take care of him. Sleep well, Sun Woo-oppa. ” Eun-Ji looked up at Sun Woo.

Sun Woo nodded and sent A-ro a look before getting up to leave.

“ Sun Woo-oppa... ”

Sun Woo stopped walking and turned to Eun-Ji.

“ Tomorrow, can you please keep an eye on this man? ” Eun-Ji requested.

Sun Woo nodded while Eun-Ji smiled.
He left quietly.

“ I still don't get what is wrong with this man. ” A-ro shook her head.

“ Can you ask for a soup from Pi Joo Ki-ssi? Or from the cook?  I don't know who the cook is here. ” Eun-Ji looked very worried.

“ Sure. ” A-ro left.

||Time Skip||

In the middle of the night, Ji Dwi started having nightmares again. Eun-Ji who was awake and looking after him noticed him furrowing his brows and turn his head to the sides as if there are so many things that he's bombarded with and he couldn't take it, as if the world is on his shoulders.

Suddenly, he started sweating and Eun-Ji panicked. She started lightly slapping his cheek. “ Ji Dwi-ssi! Ji Dwi-ssi! Wake up! ”

Ji Dwi grabbed Eun-Ji's wrist a little too hard and opened his eyes as he shot up as if expecting her to hurt him.

Eun-Ji gasped at his actions but stayed still and look at his eyes. “ It's just a dream. ” she reminded him, her voice soft.

“ Jwoesonghamnida-”

“ It's alright. Do you often have nightmares? Is that why you couldn't sleep? ”

“ Ne. ” Ji Dwi let go of her wrist and she got up and left. Ji Dwi looked at her with a surprised look when she came back with a soup.

“ What is that? ” Ji Dwi asked, looking up at her with wide eyes.

“ This is a soup, you haven't been eating and sleeping at the right amount. ” she sat down beside him and handed him the soup.

Ji Dwi couldn't help but feel weird around her but accepted the soup anyway with a thank you.

“ After you're done, let me know, and I shall help you sleep. ” Eun-Ji sent him a small kind smile and left.

Ji Dwi stared at where she previously sat and reminisced what she said.

||Time Skip||

After finishing the soup, Eun-Ji sang to Ji Dwi, helping him sleep. She was surprised when he really fell asleep but smiled anyway. To her, it feels so good to help him, not like any other patients because when it comes to him, her sympathy and care increases and she doesn't know why.

“ Jwoesonghamnida. I treated you bad earlier when I just met you. I promise I will take care of you. ” Eun-Ji mumbled after finishing the song.