13

13||Dynasty: The Building
...You already got him... ”

Eun-Ji hummed with a smile on her face as she walk around the place. She had to admit, it was quite boring whenever A-ro leaves Hwarang house so she continuously wonders around to find any new and wonderful place around.

She ended up just sitting under a roofed part on a bridge and closed her eyes. She felt someone sit beside her causing her to open her eyes.

“ Are you eating well? ” she asked.

Ji Dwi was taken aback but nodded anyway. “ Ne, but I can't sleep well. ” of all the persons he met, she is the only one who asks about that, she seems to always remember about his condition.

“ I know, that is why I didn't ask. ”

Ji Dwi grabbed onto her arms and turned her back to him. 

“ What are you doing? ” she asked as she tilt her head to look back at him.

“ I told you, I can't sleep well. ” he leaned on her back and closed his eyes.

“ Do not telll me you're sleeping. ”

“ Then I won't. ”

“ Aish! ” she attempted to turn but stopped when Ji Dwi spoke.

“ If you turn around and not let me sleep, I could faint again in any moment. ”

“ Is that a threat? ” she furrowed her brows.

Eun-Ji heard him chuckle. “ Maybe, but you promised to take care of me. ”

Eun-Ji tensed. She didn't know he heard that.

Ji Dwi felt her body tense behind him and smiled a bit. “ So it's true then. ”

“ W-what is? ”

“ You did promise to take care of me. ”

Eun-Ji looked to the side as if trying to look at him. “ I thought I was just dreaming that night. ” he mumbled.

||Time Skip||

Sun Woo had his hands behind his back as he sigh, getting annoyed of Soo Ho's babbling beside him about Eun-Ji. He had been drowned in Soo Ho's endless babbling about Eun-Ji; about how he likes her, about how it's different, about how he's never felt this way before, about how he won't hurt her.

Sun Woo sighed again and shook his head to the sides. “ I really like her... ” Soo Ho said dreamily.

“ Well, does she like you back? ” Sun Woo finally spoke for the first time.

Soo Ho stopped walking and looked as if he's in a deep thought. Sun Woo stopped walking and looked back at him. He walked back in front of
Soo Ho who's completely in his thoughts.

“ Aish...make sure she feels the same first before you-”

“ What can I do to make her like me? ”

Sun Woo just looked at him. Soo Ho waited for an answer.

“ I can't answer that. I don't know. ”

Soo Ho nodded quietly and walked away lost in his thoughts. Sun Woo watched him, feeling sorry.

||Time Skip||

Soo Ho walked around aimlessly and find himself looking at Eun-Ji and Ji Dwi. They were on a bridge. Ji Dwi was walking slowly, keeping up with Eun-Ji who's walking on the fence of the bridge with her arms spread to balance herself.

Even from a distance, Soo Ho knew they're talking. Eun-Ji was smiling as she speak and her eyes was on the wood she's walking on. Ji Dwi said something and looked up at Eun-Ji with a smile and with something in his eyes. Something...close to love.

Eun-Ji's attention was put on him. she look down at him with a smile. She took a step and lost balance.

Soo Ho didn't feel the need to run over to her for aid considering the fact that Ji Dwi is there with her.

And he was right, Eun-Ji lost her balance and almost fell on Ji Dwi.
Her left hand landed on his shoulder as he catch her other hand, holding it in the process, while his right hand lightly held her side, preventing her from falling.

Soo Ho couldn't bear to see their faces inches from each other so he turned his back and walked away with a heavy heart.

“ I don't need to be there when you already got him by your side. ” he thought.

Hansung pouted, confused seeing the three. He blinked a few times then decided it was better to ask Yeo Wool about what he witnessed from afar.