An Unexpected Visitor

You're sat in the middle of a French test. Your teacher set some questions that were soooooo easy, and being the whiz you are you finished them in five minutes.
So there you were, gazing out of the window, sat with people you hate and wishing you were elsewhere.

Suddenly a head followed by shoulders popped up out of nowhere. Surprised, you looked around to see if anyone else had seen the man, but everyone still had their heads down doing the test.

You look back at the random guy stood outside the window, confused. He had dark, curly hair swept over his forehead. He was... beautiful.

He motioned as if he wanted you to open the window. You were intrigued. You dropped your pen off the desk and reached down, pretending to look for it. Not that anyone was looking, though, everyone was strangely fixated on the paper in front of them.

You got on your hands and knees and crawled towards the window, not caring about anyone seeing you anymore. When you got to the ledge you stood up and were now face to face with the man.

You instantly recognised him as Sherlock Holmes! You know, off the TV show? Wow. He was even more breathtaking up close. His eyes, a mesmerising sky colour, were almost as sharp as his cheekbones. Damn.

He grinned at you and waved. His smile was contagious and you felt one creeping on your face. You immediately opened the the latch and pushed open the window for this handsome stranger.

"What are you doing here?!" You hissed.

"(Y/n)(L/n)??" He asked.

"That's me..." You chuckled, laughing at the stupidity of this situation. "What do you want?"

"I've been looking for you. You're a fan of my show, yes?" Sherlock whispered back.

"Of course, I'm like, the biggest fan ever. Hey, while you're here, will you sign my face?" You produced a black Sharpie that you offered to him, hoping he would take it. Ever since you first watched Sherlock you've been madly in love with the quirky consulting detective, and now that he's suddenly appeared, you thought it stupid to not take this chance.

He laughed quietly, and shook his head.
"I've got something you'd want much more than that. Here, take my hand!"
The beautiful man stuck his hand through the window for you.

You glanced back at the class. All the students were still hunched over their work, and the teacher was on his phone. No one had noticed you had left your seat.

You looked back at Sherlock, your mind made up.