Allons-y

Crash!

You and Sherlock were separated, him getting tangled in the branches while you fell to the cold stone and hit your head. Your mind was clouded and you felt relaxed. There was a searing pain behind your eyes and you squinted, looking up.

It was all blurred and your hearing was muted, but you managed to see the outlines of teachers running towards you.

Teachers....

Oh damn.
Your heart clenched as you suddenly came back into the room, and realised your one chance at an adventure was about to be taken from you.

With all the energy they could muster, your arms pushed you up from the ground. Quick! Your legs were now under you, and you watched your opportunity draining away.

Sherlock Holmes was stuck in the branches of the old oak tree, reaching out towards you.

The group of miscellaneous staff was almost upon you now, and you willed your legs to work faster.

One step.

The closest teacher, an aging overweight male, was less than a meter away from you.

Two step.
Come on!!

Time slowed to a stop.

Another step and you would be able to reach Sherlock's open hand.

Your leg moved closer, closer but not enough.

The fat teacher made a grab for your jacket, and you took the last step to -literally- freedom.

You reached for Shezza's outstretched palm and jumped, just as fatty behind you thrusted an arm out.

You were so close.

And you made it.

With unbelievable upper body strength, Sherlock pulled you up. You were rolled into the air like a Swiss man, latched onto his coat for dear life as he swung out of the tree and into the sky.

A glance back showed the cretins at your school gazing up, gobsmacked, at fanatical sight of you flying away in the arms of the legendary detective.

He held you close and shouted wildly,

"ALLONS-Y!"