King of Crime

You couldn't help it. You screamed.

At the sight of one of the best villains ever to grace our screens, the idiot within you emitted a blood-curdling screech.
You stopped instantly when you remembered the other people around you. Embarrassed, you turned to Sherlock who was looking at you with the upmost confusion.

He muttered something under his breath.

"Fangirls".

You elected to ignore his comment and silently thanked Odin that the hottee before your eyes somehow hadn't heard your little episode.

James Moriarty was incredible. Where do you start?
He was slightly taller than you, and shorter than Sherlock. His face was that of a man with unrivalled intelligence. His eyes were a dark, chocolate brown, a stark contrast to the sky coloured irises of your companion. They were glowing with a sort of unabated passion for evil.

You physically shuddered.

Moriarty had inky, almost black hair that was gelled and combed to perfection. He was wearing an immaculate suit, dressed like a king.

As he and his gang drew near, you could feel your heart rate increasing. They finally stopped right in front of the pair of you, and with a look that was both gorgeous and coma-inducing, he studied the both of you.

You could feel his eyes on you, scrutinizing every flaw upon your person. You met his glare with a look of your own, and as his chestnut orbs bore into your soul you felt as though he could see all the secrets you kept hidden deep deep down.

At last he spoke. He moved his gaze, and not a moment too soon as you didn't know how much longer you could take his wordless interrogation.

He suddenly smiled a jokey smile, and greeted Sherlock.

"Hiya Shirleeey!"

His voice, oh his voice. A delicious blend of Irish, evil and maliciousness, it was the perfect fit for his appearance.
Wait- they knew each other already?

"How does he know you??" You whispered to Sherlock with an extremely confused countenance.

"We've met before" He hissed back. "Look, just don't question it."

He turned away, and said in a heavy voice:

"Hello again, Moriarty."