fifteen

real life chapter for you:)))))

peter was typing on his phone. he'd just arrived at the starbucks where timmy said he'd meet him. there weren't many people at the coffee shop, so peter was worried.

peterhathaway: where are you?

if peter didn't get a response by the time he got his coffee, then he would just go home.

he supposed that he deserved getting stood up. even if it was one that he'd fallen for.

timmyc: i'm there

timmyc: where are you?

peter was sitting in a booth on the right side of the shop.

PETERHATHAWAY SENT A LOCATION!

he was playing a game, god knows what it's actually called, and he didn't notice when someone sat in the 'seat' opposing him.

"hi," a voice said. it was familiar, the combination of a soft but masculine voice.

peter put his phone down. with a smile, he said, "hi."

"here you are."

"here i am."

"god, you're even more gorgeous in person," peter said without thinking.

timothée blushed. "thank you. i can't believe i'm actually seeing your real face."

peter released eye contact. "i'm so sorry about that."

timmy reached for peter's hand that was on his phone.

peter let him without restraint.

"hey it's alright. i knew you weren't dan howell as soon as you said that you had a verified account on snapchat."

peter raised an eyebrow. "wait, really."

"yeah, baby."

timothée smirked.

"what," peter said.

"you don't mind."

"mind what?"

"that i call you baby in real life."

"i want you to call me that in real life a lot more."

"okay, i will." he pauses. "baby."

a/n

does anyone know some good websites that are free so i can make covers??? i already use canva but i wanna make new covers (or you could make one if ya like) but i have no idea