seventy-three

// real life // this is short

timothée's eyes widened when he heard the first note of the opening credits of his film.

"no," timothée said.

peter shrugged. "something inside me wanted to choose it so i did."

his boyfriend nodded, his eyes still widened.

throughout the movie, timothée was mouthing some of the lines and for some weird reason (1) peter liked it and (2) peter did it too.

then that scene took place.

timothée put the film on pause. "are you sure that you wanna play this part?"

peter snorted. "yeah, it's okay. this is the scene we named our peachy after right?"

"right."

timothée nodded and put the movie on play.

"timothée hal chalamet," peter said after the scene.

"which peter am i talking to?" timothée joked, kind of quoting steve rogers from captain america: civil war.

of course peter knew that reference. "on our first date, i loved you calling me baby. i wanted to know if you'd ever do the peach scene in real life and you said you'd never. on our anniversary one year, you gave me peach. every night you told me you love me. even if i was asleep or mad at you. you'd do it every day. your favorite movie of mine is frenemies because you loved how young i was."

peter looked at timothée, who was crying. peter wiped away timothée's tears. "i love you, timothée, i'm so sorry."

"i love you, i love you," timothée sobbed into peter's shoulder.

they kissed like it was the first time.