epilogue

peter was sitting on the couch. peach was laying right next to peter and murray, named after the dog in frenemies, jumped on peter.

hayley ran after murray, jumping on her father after the dog moved. timothée ran after hayley and sat next to his husband.

timothée kissed the heads of peter and hayley.

hayley is their four year old daughter. the two named her after their surrogate like monica and chandler did in friends. she was energetic and happy all the time. her hair was strawberry-blonde so when she was young, she was given the nickname 'peach fuzz'.

hayley cuddled into her father's shoulder. timothée checked his watch.

"it's seven p.m, young lady," he said. "time for bed."

her green eyes widened. "daddy, no!" she cried. "dad, please don't let daddy take me!"

peter kissed her forehead. "how about if i read you a bed time story will you go to sleep?"

she nodded. "yes i will!" she jumped up and ran upstairs to her bedroom.

"what do you want to read to her?" timothée asked when he knew she was changing.

peter pretended to think. "call me by your name?"

"not funny, pete," timothée frowned.

peter kissed the tip of his nose. "i know, love. probably gonna continue with harry potter. she wants draco and harry to get married, and i don't know how to tell her that they don't."

timothée laughed. "she'll know when ginny and harry interact."

"yeah, kinda wish draco and harry ended up together though."

"don't we all."

they kissed and the two of them went upstairs.

hayley was in her nightgown and under her duvet.

"dad, can you tell me about the writing on your arm?"

he looked at the words in cursive on his bicep. "call me by your name." timothée's read "and i'll call you by mine."

a/n i saw this on insta so this is what it looks like. k? k

after the whole amnesia scare, timothée and peter decided to get tattoos

after the whole amnesia scare, timothée and peter decided to get tattoos. to show that even if they don't remember, they were meant for each other.

"well, it's a quote from a movie that daddy's in. when you're way older, you can watch it, okay."

she nodded. "okay." she handed him the first book of the harry potter series.

"the first one?" she nodded. "what about the book we're on?"

"i want daddy to read it to me so we can all read together later."

peter nodded. "timothée!" peter called. certain enough, timothée came in a second later.

"yeah?"

before peter could answer, hayley answered. "read to me?" she asked.

timothée smiled and sat on her bed. "okay."

he laid next to her as peter left.

from the doorway, peter listened to his husband speak.

"mr. and mrs. dursley, of number four, privet drive were proud to say that they were perfectly normal, thank you very much..."

THE END.