fifty-two

// real life //

peter laughed as he talked to thomas.

timothée was frowning on the couch. he was trying to watch television but peter's loud laughing was overpowering the volume of the show. after a while he turned off the tv and went out to their backyard.

peter didn't even notice.

peach followed the brunette out to the pool. timothée dipped his toes into the freezing-cold water and he sighed. peach heard him sigh, and she whined for him to pet her. he did.

he stared so intently into his unmade garden that he didn't notice when the rain started to pour. he only did notice when he ran his hands through peach's soaked fur.

"oh shit," he muttered. he took peach into his arms and made his way to the back door. he tried to pull it open. it was locked.

"are you fucking serious?"

he heard rumbles of thunder. he swore again and knocked on the door. once. twice. thrice. no luck.

he went to the front door and rang the doorbell.

the curly-haired boy heard peter walk to the door and swing it open.

"hey how can i--"

timothée frowned and barged through the front door and went upstairs. he put peach on the floor and went to the bathroom.

"babe," peter said, "why were you outside?"

timothée ignored him.

"when did you even go outside?"

timmy turned on the water and turned it to the hot setting.

he turned to face peter. peter had a frown on his face and his eyes were saddened and little red.

timothée rolled his eyes, put his hand on peter's chest and kicked him out of the bathroom.

his tears flooded his eyes when the steam started to coat the mirror.

clothed and all, he stepped into the shower and let the hot water envelop him.