sixty-eight

@tchalamet started a live video! click to watch!

"hey guys!" timothée smiled into the camera. questions started flooding in. most of them was about the status of peter.

"okay, peter woke up. i've said that before. what i didn't say"--he swallowed--"um, he has, um, amnesia."

a pause as he looked through all the comments.

"yeah. his memory of the last couple years just disappeared. he doesn't know who i am."

timothée sniffed. he's trying to hold back tears.

"he doesn't know who tom is, or claire and thomas. just chelsea and connor."

he looked at peach.

"didn't know that peach's birthday was the other day."

he saw a comment that asked where peter is at the moment.

"peter's currently spending time with his parents and siblings. they're still at the hospital. his mother told me that by the end of the month, he's allowed to come home. and since all his family doesn't live here, he's gonna be with me. i miss him and i don't know how awkward it's gonna be. he's gonna be living with a total stranger and a dog named after a scene in a movie."

he wiped a stray tear from his face.

"peach's party is tomorrow. ben told me that he's going to try and get him out for that party. if not i'll try to sneak her in the hospital."

he laughed.

"oh my god," he said under his breath, "peter doesn't know who i am."

This live stream has ended!