seventy-two

//real life//

ben sighed and rung the doorbell of timothée and peter's shared house.

he heard peach start to bark before timothée opened up the door.

when it opened, the curly haired boy had peach in his arms, and he had a smile on his face.

"hey," timothée said, eyes flashing over peter examining the front of the house. "come on in."

he opened up the door and the two brothers and their mother went inside the house. timothée put the italian greyhound on the floor and shut the door.

"make yourselves comfortable."

ben looked at his mother who said, "we should really get going. our flight is soon." timothée nodded. "will you be okay," she directed at peter.

peter looked at his boyfriend and then back at ben. "yeah, i'll be fine. he seems nice."

peter gave his younger brother and mother a hug before they left. he sat back on the couch.

"so," peter said, feeling a tad uncomfortable, "hi."

"hi," timothée said. "do you wanna watch a movie."

"yeah," peter said, smiling.

"so our collection of the movies that we starred in are right in this drawer, and the movies that we didn't star in, are right here."

peter nodded, and timothée went to the kitchen. peter went over to the movies that the two of them starred in. the titles went from frenemies to intersteller to recent titles like call me by your name and love, simon.

something inside of peter made his want to watch call me by your name.

when timothée came back with a bowl with microwave popcorn, peter popped the movie in the dvd player.

"what did you pick?" the curly haired brunette asked.

the taller boy smirked. "it's a surprise."