author's note

hey it's caleigh. live and in writing.

catfish was originally just a story for me to write in class because i was bored. then i couldn't just stop writing about peter hathaway and timothée chalamet. their relationship was technically started by peter lying but they made it work and they fell in love.

i will forever tell you guys to not do when the anonymous users did after claire came back into timmy's life. do not, do not bully people. do not tell them that their relationship should end because an ex (who has a boyfriend) is back in his life. or tell them to die. it ends up worse.

this story was supposed to end after peter and timothée started their relationship. be the one, which is the second act, was supposed to be the sequel. well i'm happy that i didn't make sequels because of how many parts there were

okay before you go, here are some things to read from me!

unholy! is a nick robinson story. nick robinson and benjamin pierce broke up. but here's the catch. after their breakup, benjamin and nick are currently hooking up. neither of their friends know that this is going on nor do they know that the two are talking.

fan account is about luke hemmings. ash morgan has a fan account for his cheat lane, luke hemmings. it's mainly him to express about his love of the singer but then luke hemmings himself finds it and never leaves. read while you can with the og ash morgan face claim—i'm thinking about changing it.

soulmates are stupid is about dan and phil. dan has moved to university without a soulmate. he believes because he has no soulmark that he will not have a soulmate. but then he hears a voice in his head belonging to that soulmate he never knew he had.

those three are all published and complete. 

that's all from me, see you in my next fic

-- xoxo caleigh :)