IMAGINE ♔ victor criss

TITLE: take me back
WORDCOUNT: 821
REQUESTED BY: XXXgirlVersion

•  •  •  •  •

"Y/n, baby, please come back." Victor called from behind me, I could hear his boots hitting the pavement as he ran after me.

"Go fuck yourself, Victor." I rolled my eyes at him, continuing to walk away from his front house and down the road. It was late, the sun setting with an orange glow above the horizon.

"I'm sorry." He pleaded, now right behind me.

I snapped and turned around, almost hitting Vic straight in the face. He stumbled back, surprised at my sudden action. "No, you're not. You're just saying that so I'll stop being angry with you, but that's not going to work, not this time Criss." The guilty look on his face told me I was right. He looked down at the ground, red tinting his pale face.

I let out a loud sigh, "I don't understand our relationship at all, Vic. You say you like me, but every time I come over all you ever want to do is make-out. We haven't even gone on a date yet..."

Victor stayed quiet not saying a word, and still avoiding my eye contact, while biting his lip in nervousness. I gave him a questioning look, waiting for an explanation, but it never came.

I rolled my eyes, "You know what? Maybe this isn't right, us being together." A shock and pained look crossed his face, but I kept talking. "People warned me, you know, not to date you. Said you were no different than Henry or Patrick, just a straight asshole and fuck up only wanting to get into my pants. I didn't believe them, told them you were different than the rest of your little gang. But that was then." I gave him a cold glare, then turned around and continued on my way.

. . . . .

I was awoken by the sound of small, continuous taps on my window. With a groan, I rolled around to look at the clock that read 3:54 a.m. Why the hell would anyone be up at this time? I crawled out of bed and to my window, pulling the shades back so I could look into my backyard. It was completely black out, especially since there was no moon out tonight. The only bit of light was from the stars.

I squinted my eyes, looking around, then I heard a familiar voice. It was muffled through the glass, but I could faintly make out the 'Y/n'. I rolled my eyes and grabbed my curtains, intending on closing them.

"Wait! Please just hear me out!" Victor says from the ground. I think about it for a second, then let out a deep sigh, giving in. I slide the window open, whisper out 'front door' to him, then quickly close it. I make my way to the front door quietly, trying not to wake anyone else in my house.

I slip out the front door, closing it behind me, to find Victor standing in my front lawn. I walk down the porch steps and approach him. Now that we were in the front of my house, a lamp post stood by the road, giving off some light. I cross my arms and shift my weight to one foot, waiting for him to talk.

"Look, I really am so sorry for everything. Truly," Vic starts, scratching the back of his neck. "It's just, you're only like the third person I've ever dated so I'm not too good at relationships. And you're different from the other girls–in a good way. All the others ever wanted was sex, so that's the only way I know how to show affection." Victor's cheeks turned red in embarrassment, "You're the first person to ever actually want a genuine relationship with me and... I think that's the reason why I love you." He kept his head down as he said this.

My breath hitched in my throat. "W-what?"

Victor looked up at me and took a step forward so that we were so close that I could feel his warm breath fan my face in the cool air. His large hand reached up to touch my cheek, his eyes staring into mine. "I love you, Y/n, and if you'd take me back I'll try for you. To be a better boyfriend, to treat you better, for everything. I'll even take you on a date."

I gave him loving eyes, and if this were a cartoon I'd have sparkles in them. That was the most caring thing anyone had ever said to me. So for an answer, I used actions instead of words and kissed him gently. He kissed back with just as much passion, cupping my face in his hands.

I fluttered my eyes open when he pulled back to find him looking into my eyes. "So, yes?" He asked.

I let out a small chuckle, "Yes."