PREF ♔ 7 minutes in heaven [+tags]

twenty-threeyou two end up doing 7 minutes in heaven
(not dating him in this)

HENRY:
— actually sort of nervous; this is probably the closest he's ever been next to you. he leans in first though, but the farthest you guys go is some tongue and his hand up your shirt.

PATRICK:
— low-key, he's the one that suggested the game just so he could at least have a chance to end up getting you, and when he did get you, you thought he was about to strip you down in front of everyone before even reaching the closet.

VICTOR:
— wasn't really nervous to be honest; he had been planning the whole interaction in his head before the bottle even landed on you (just in case he did get you, that is). his whole plan was ruined though when you were the one to make the first move.

BELCH:
— almost sweating, he was that nervous. when you guys got in the closest, he began this whole speech about how much, how long, and why he likes you. when he got to the part about how if you didn't like him back that it was fine, you kissed him. then told him you liked him too.

• . • . • . • . •
[ made it a pref instead of a headcanon bc in
my opinion a hc is either about 1 person (i.e. how would patrick react to reader hating him)
or them together as a group (i.e. poly or platonic relationship)
hope this is fine :) bizzybella123 ]

i got tagged in two things but this one ended up being so long that i'm just gonna put my other tag in my next post

tagged by RebelToTheSystem & emmaleighh_

[1it's 3am so in my bed lmao

[2]  i walked in on my mom and her boyfriend doing the nasty when i was 6, and yes, i knew what sex was when i was 6 so ya i'm still pretty traumatized

[3i twirl my hair around on my finger and i can't stay still (my leg has to be bouncing or my finger tapping or something has to be moving)

[4]  yellow and red

[5]  i was at this science camp thing in fifth grade and my group had gone on a hike (i was living in california at the time so it was extremely hot), so i had drunk a LOT of water. it's the last day of camp too, and all week we had been practicing for this play thing that every group had to do. so night time comes and all of us fifth graders and counselors gather around the huge ass bonfire and the damn out door stage they had set up. my group ended up having to go first, so we get up there and do our thing bla bla bla then we're done and go back to our seats. well, when i go to sit back down i realize i gotta go pee and i was about to go ask my counselor person, but then they announce what group was going next and it ends up being the group that my crush was in. now lemme tell y'all, my little fifth grade self fully thought i was in love with this dude, so my brain was like "i can't miss the loml obliterate this play with his hotness". so i sat back down thinking i can wait five or ten minutes to go. BITCH THIS PLAY WAS 30 FUCKING MINUETS LONG. IM OVER HERE BOUT TO PISS MY PANTS, BUT NO I JUST CAN NOT MISS MY HUSBAND IN THIS FUCKING PLAY. after it's finally over, i gotta cross my legs and do that little pee dance on my way to ask my counselor if i can go. she said yes, but another person has to come with me. bruh i'm frfr bout to piss my pants waiting on her to pick another girl to come with me. she ends up picking the most popular girl out of the whole fucking fifth grade class. we start heading towards them and once we're away from the fire and out on the little path back to the cabins, i realize these bathrooms aRE A FUCKING MILE AWAY FROM THE CAMPFIRE SO BITCH I START SPRINTING. to make an even longer story short, i get to the bathrooms and the mother fucking janitor person is in there cleaning them so the door was fucking locked, and yep you guessed it. i peed my pants. and i mean i was soaked. my pants, my underwear, even my shoes and socks were soaked. and because i just HAD to take a buddy, the most popular girl saw me pee my pants. not only did she go back to tell my counselor about my accident, but also the whole damn class. so yeah, everyone including my crush knew i peed my pants.
holy shit this is long
well, hope you enjoyed story time with taylor 🙃

[6]  yes

[7]  june 11th

[8]  california honestly

[9]  you should see me in a crown by billie eilish

[10]  "depression and obsession don't mix well" - xxxtentacion

[11]  yes

[12]  as in travel; Australia, Alaska, or Canada

[13] 5-10 mins

[14]  bands: tøp, bmth, p!atd, 5sos, the vamps
boy bands: wdw and prettymuch (and 1d ofc)

[15]  wolf and horse

[16] it (2017), the outsiders, stand by me, the breakfast club, every 80s movie ever, it (1990), baby driver, love simon, and a bunch bunch more

[17]  single bitch

[18]  spiders

[19]  my phone and clothes and shoes 😂

[20]  idek, a rose i guess

[21]  yeah, but i honestly don't think that you need to marry to show that you're in love with a person so it wouldn't kill me if i didn't get married. as long as i'm with someone i'm in love with

[22]  yes, i want a few from me and also some adopted children

[23]  on a scale, 7/10 or 8/10

[24]  not really, i just moved from arkansas to missouri about a year ago and i still haven't found anyone i like that much

[25]  closure by jack & jack (my babies)

[26] 

i need to go to bed lmao

[27]  for the bowers gang honestly.
i actually have an old account from like 2 years ago that i made 4 or 5 years ago. if y'all want the @, comment and tell me 😬

[28]  3rd grade (lowkey its my only kiss)

[29]  nicholas hamilton, cody christian, all of wdw, all of pm, billie eilish, jahseh onfroy (rip babes), dolan twins, ashton irwin, niall horan, dacre montgomery, joe keery, andrew bazzi

[30]  -actuallydrew hey-river heythere80sbaby
b-b-billyboy aesketit -dancingclown jealousandhypnotised -strangerbabe overmelancholyhill bizzybella123
sorry if you either already have or
didn't want to be tagged in this