IMAGINE ♔ henry bowers ('90)

SPOILER: this part only happens in the 90s movie (part 1) so if you haven't watched it yet then spoilers ahead
TITLE: hot and bothered
WORDCOUNT: 987

• • • • •

"Until last week, I lived with my mom in Huston, Texas." The new kid, Ben, says, biting his nails nervously as he looks around our class. "We moved here to live with my cousins."

"Look at that gut," a voice from the back of the room says. We all turn around in our seats to see Henry Bowers staring at Ben's huge gray sweatshirt, covering up his stomach (which was a bit large to be honest, but not too big). Henry's two friends, Belch and Victor, laughed at Henry's comment. Henry turned around in his seat toward them, chuckling, then looked back toward the front. As he did so, his eyes met mine, giving me a smirk.

A blush rose to my cheeks and I quickly turned back around in my seat, looking at the front chalk-board. The teacher gave Henry a glare, then turned back toward the new kid. "Go on, Ben." She says, then thinks of a question to ask him. "Do you have any hobbies?"

Ben nods, his spiked dirty-blonde hair swaying. "I read a lot." He fiddles with his fingers, looking at the teacher with his chocolate eyes. "Especially about old civilizations, like the Egyptians and Indians."

She smiles at Ben, the wrinkles in her face becoming more prominent. "We have a wonderful library here. Welcome to Derry." She welcomes Ben, then motions for him to take a seat.

"Thank you, Mrs. Douglas." Ben says, then makes his way between the seated children for his own chair.

"What a porker," Henry snickers, making fun of Ben again as his eyes follow Ben's movements like a lion stalking it's prey.

Mrs. Douglas shakes her head, "Henry Bowers..." She scolds him. "You will stay for one hour after school every day this week."

Henry clenches his jaw and looks down at his desk, tightening his grip on the pencil in his hand. "My father will tan my hide."

"You should've thought of that before you picked on Ben. Report to the principal's office." The teacher tells him. Henry aggressively gets out of his seat, shooting Ben a deadly glare. He weaves his way through the crowd of desks to the front of the room, then turns toward Ben, the curl in his hair bouncing.

"You're dead, fat boy." Henry points to Ben, then puts his hands next to his side, fixing his brown, worn-out, leather jacket. Ben's face retorts to fear.

Just as Henry passes Mrs. Douglas to go out the door, shooting her daggers with his eyes, she stops him. "Wait. Y/n, go with him. Just to make sure Mr. Bowers here actually goes where he's suppose to this time." All eyes turn to me, including Henry's.

Not wanting to start anything with her, I nod my head and oblige, getting out my seat. Henry took one quick look-over at me, then continued out the door, his face emotionless. I followed behind him, watching the leather on his back swing back and forth with every step. My heart rate sped up as he slowed his steps down so that I was right next to him, our arms lightly brushing one another with each step we took. Although I kept my eyes forward, I couldn't help but notice the small smirk that was planted on his lips and the constant side-glances he would give me.

I gulped and didn't say anything about it, continuing to walk toward the office. Just as we were about to round the corner that would take us to the hall that lead to the principal's door, he stopped walking. I didn't notice Henry had stopped until there was a good five feet between us, then I turned around to face him. "...What are you doing?" I gave him a questioning look.

He snorted, "You didn't think I was actually gonna go, did you?"

I looked behind me, then back toward Henry, giving him a slight shrug. "Um..."

Henry rolled his eyes, "You're such a goody two shoes, Y/n." He starts, then takes a long stride toward me. I take a step back, all of the sudden feeling really claustrophobic and nervous. "Doing everything anyone tells you to do," he takes another step forward, and I take another one backward. "Sometimes," I hit the tiled-wall behind me and he places himself in front of me, putting his hands on either side of my head so that I was trapped between him and the wall. "It's actually pretty hot." Henry whispers into my ear, then pulls his head back so that we were staring at each other. The smirk on his face grew wider as he bit his lower lip.

Henry takes on last step forward, enclosing the space between us so that our bodies were pressed against one another. I take a shaky breath when his hand moves to touch my face, his thumb tracing my jawline. "I see the way look at me, Y/n." His dark eyes look into mine, moving his face closer to mine. I place a hand on his chest, the wool of the white shirt under his jacket touching my fingertips. "You want me..." his lips brush my own with every letter, teasing me. "And I want you too." Henry whispers, then closes his eyes. I do the same, waiting with anticipation for his lips to be on mine.

Then the bell rings, and the warmth of his breath and the feeling of his body against mine leaves. I open my eyes to find that he had taken a step back, and right before he was pushed away by all the kids filing out of the classrooms, Henry gave me a wink, leaving me hot and bothered pressed against a wall.

• • • • •
[question: '90 or '17 bowers?
90s henry is hot as hell, but nic is everything in my life so]