PREF ♔ you're missing

nineteen - if you went missing

HENRY:
— he'd be depressed and wouldn't even come out of his room. it was so bad, butch even felt a bit bad and laid off of henry for about a week.
— a month passes before he starts going back to school and doing his normal chores and things, but he's a lot worse with his anger now.
— will blow up on anyone, even teachers and the gang, and eventually gets expelled because of the amount of fights he picked up.

PATRICK:
— at first he thought it was some cruel joke the guys were pulling and had somehow convinced your parents in it as well.
— is in a state of shock when he figures out that they weren't kidding with him.
— completely shuts his emotions off and doesn't care about a single thing in this world. the one person he wanted to be 'real' and help him rule over his world, is gone.

BELCH:
— feels numb inside and shuts everyone out after hearing that you're gone.
— he'll still go to school and do his daily routine, but he's different. never talks anymore, not even to henry or vic, and always has this dead look in his eye.
— he'd probably think about suicide a few times, but then he'll remind himself that you're just missing- not dead (or at least he didn't believe so).

VICTOR:
— he'd break out in tears in front of your parents after they called him over and told him you were missing. your mom would embrace him in a hug, crying herself.
— he's a hopeful boy, so he'd go to the police station everyday to see if they have anymore news on your missing. he'd even help try and find you himself.
— he acts like everything's fine and that you're going to be found eventually, and that you'll be alive when he finds you, but on the inside he's silently tearing himself apart; blaming himself for your missing.