IMAGINE ♔ henry bowers

TITLE: cheater cheater pussy beater
WORDCOUNT: 2220
WARNING: smut/nsfw! and light cussing
A/N: i'm so sorry (not) for that title, i just could't help myself shudheieoap
also, no one asked for this piece of shit but take it anyway

• . • . • . • . •

I let out a small, inaudible groan as the teacher began to hand out our test papers. It was only the first week of the school year, what demon of a teacher would already be giving out a test? Luckily, I wasn't the only person in the room that didn't approve of this as I heard a bunch of other sighs and groans ring through the room. "Now, now, class." Mrs. Douglas's voice, shutting everyone up. "This is just a pre-test to see what you all remember from last year."

Her old, saggy, and wrinkling hands laid a paper down on my desk, then she walked pass me to the next kid down the row. I let my eyes wander to the first question, and my mind just seemed to completely shut off. I spent the last two-and-a-half months sleeping in till two p.m., how the hell does she expect me to remember all of this?

To make matters all but the best, the school's infamous, psychotic bully of course is seated straight to my right. I can already sense it, this year's going to be torture. Or at least this class is going to be.

"Begin." Is the last thing Mrs. Douglas announces before taking her seat behind the pale brown, wooden desk. I grab my pencil from my bag then begin scribbling down answers. The room stayed quiet for a good five minutes, the only sound heard were the occasional coughs and sniffs. Then it was interrupted by a small, almost inaudible 'pst'.

I ignored it, thinking it was probably for someone else. Then five seconds passed, and it happened again, a bit louder than the last. My eyes darted up to check on the teacher, who was captured into a book called Fahrenheit 451 and not paying attention to the class at all, then I looked to my right and wasn't surprised to see Henry Bowers staring at me intently. I looked down at his paper to see it blank, and knew what he wanted before even asking.

He motioned his head toward my paper, "Let me copy." His stern voice commanded, and I was going to protest and shake my head no to him, but then I saw the look on his face. It was his stone face, the one that said 'do-as-I-say-or-you'll-be-my-next-victim'. Not wanting to get a black eye and having to go home and explain what happened to my parents, I let out a defeated sigh and pushed my paper closer to the edge of my desk on the right side, giving Henry a clear view of all the answers.

Henry's face relaxed a bit and a tiny smirk made it's way to his lips, as if pleased with himself that he was able to get me to submit toward him so easily. I got back to the test and a small pit of panic settled in my stomach. What if we were caught? My parents would ground me for life if that happened.

As I wrote the answers, I tried not to get my hand in the way too much so that he could see the paper. Henry's eyes would glance over every so often, then he'd go back to his paper and scribble down something. Mrs. Douglas was still so endured in her book, and I was thankful for that greatly. This continued on for the next twenty minutes, and then I was finished. I set my pencil down and waited for Henry to also set his pencil down, before I turned the paper over so the back was facing up.

I looked up at the clock, seeing that we still had ten minutes of class left. I was keeping to myself, finding random things to do when a folded piece of paper landed on my desk. I glanced toward where the paper came from, but Henry was staring forward with a blank look. I hesitantly reached for it and unfolded it, trying my best not to make too much noise.