IMAGINE ♔ victor criss

TITLE: unexpected surprise
WORDCOUNT: 744

• • • • •

I felt my heart squeeze in my chest, and tears brimmed my eyes as I looked at the little black plus sign that lied within the middle of the pregnancy test. I got up from my sitting place on the toilet and walked out of the bathroom, making my way toward Victor-who was sitting on the couch in my living room, his leg bouncing up and down with his forearms resting on his thighs so that he was leaning forward. He was chewing on his lip in nervousness.

Victor bounced up when he saw me approaching. His wary eyes studied my features for a second, then his eyes widened. He already knew what the answer was, but still insisted on seeing the test. He held out his palm, and, with shaky hands, I handed him the white stick.

I watched as his face went to a blank stare, his eyes never leaving the plus sign. No emotion splayed on his face. That's when I broke, and the water works came. I let out a sob and crashed down onto the couch. Warm, salty tears flowed down my face and I put my face in my hands.

The couch sunk in as Victor sat next to me. His arms wrapped around my body and pulled me into him, my head burying into his neck. "Sh, babygirl, it's-it's gonna be fine." Vic tried to reassure me, but his voice broke at the end.

"No, Vic, it's not." I sobbed out, then pulled back from him so our eyes would meet. "I can't- we can't raise a baby. Not right now. We're barely even in high school. We still live with our parents, how the hell are we supposed to be ones?" My voice got louder with each syllable, and I noticed that Victor was beginning to cry.

"I don't know, Y/n." Victor reached a hand up to run it through his bleach-blonde hair, side sweeping it. "I'm just as lost in this as you are."

I bit down on my lip as a thought crossed through my mind. I immediately felt ashamed for saying what I was about to say. "What about... abortion?" A pained look flashed through Victor's eyes as the word left my mouth, so I quickly continued on. "I know it's terrible and I hate the idea, but what other choice do we have, Vic? We haven't even lived our lives yet, and we don't even have jobs. Hell, we're too young to even get jobs! And what about our future? Graduating? College? I'd probably have to drop out of school because they wouldn't want to see me and my huge balloon of a belly walking around the halls, scared my water's going to break any minute and flood the hallway. Not to mention our parents would fucking kill us-" I realized by now I was just rambling on, but these were rambles that needed to be heard.

Victor let out a huge sigh and leaned back in the couch, his head hanging low. "You're right." His voice cracked again as he let out a few tears. "We can't keep a baby, we're practically children ourselves." He gulped, then continued. "I just hate the thought of kill-killing our child before they even got a chance at life... without us ever getting to meet them." Victor let out a choked sob, and I took his face in my hands.

"I know, baby. Just think though, when we get older and actually are able to take care of kids, then we can have as many as we want. And they'd live a much more happier life then than they would now." I whispered to him, leaning my forehead against his. I wiped some of his tears away with my thumbs and Vic shuddered underneath my touch, nodding his head in agreement.

He opened his eyes and stared deep into mine. "I love you so much, Y/n." His hands grabbed onto my hips, rubbing circles with his thumbs in my skin. His hard breathing was dying down, and so were the tears. "And you're gonna make me the happiest person alive when we start our family, in the future."

I smiled at his words. "I love you too, Vic." And then our lips connected in a sweet kiss.

• • • • •

[should i do an alternate ending where you guys decide to keep the baby?]