WEIGHT

HI SO I HATH RETURNED

BUT WAIT

ITS DIFFERENT THIS TIME

WHY?

CAUSE I HACKED THE SYSTEM TO BE ON HERE

YES SHXT THERES A MAD HACKER IN THE HOUSE

MAD HACKER

HAHA

FXCK YOU IM NOT HIGH

SO ANY WHO

YEAH I WAS ON HERE WHILE AT SCHOOL

🤷🏾‍♂️

Dear God I need to stop shouting

Yeah so that's a thing that happened

Any who...

So my dad JoeyIsNotHoey made a post about weight and I felt the need to tell my story so here we go

At the beginning of my life I was so skinny and tiny my dad could hold me in his hands, just his hands. My life continued like that till elementary school. Through that time everyone called me 'small and pretty' cause apparently those words came hand in hand. Then the premature depression kicked in and I started stress eating. Before I knew it I was 'tubby'. My cheeks were rounder and my face softer. People didn't like me as much as they used to. I was soon one of the 'fat girls'. I didn't like being fat. Neither did anyone else. I left elementary school 'fat'. I left my self-confidence too. Then middle school rolled around and suddenly I was forced to exercise and have a good diet. I didn't really care much. I had bigger fish to fry. Before I knew it I wasn't 'fat' anymore. I wasn't skinny either. I was average but it didn't even matter anymore. The remainder of my life I remained average, and people used to compliment me on how much weight I'd lost. It didn't matter that much. Being 'fat' was no longer apart of me. To this day, as I sit down (yes, I am sitting) as a 13 year old young man, I am skinny again. Can you believe it? I still have ginormous thighs and a lil tum but I'm still skinny. I also have a tiny eating disorder but that's hardly the problem. I sometimes look at my reflection and hate it. Sometimes I love it. It's fluid. So this little story tells that skinny=pretty is not true. Fat=ugly isn't either. Growing up I always felt those were the rules, plus it's much harder to be a chubby boy than a chubby girl. Especially if no one knows you're a boy. Any way, it's been hard for me and a lot of other people, but the moral is, love yourself. No matter how big or small or tall you are :)

Yeah so that's a thing that happened

Again

I don't always feel comfortable talking about this but if you sympathize just let me know ♥️

Stay gay! 🏳️‍🌈