Chapter 1

Warning~!  This story contains swearing! If you aren't comfortable with that then please don't continue! 

(y/n) = Your name

________________________________________________________________________________

RECAP FROM THE LAST CHAPTER!

He stood up and walked to the T.V and motioned me to follow. I grabbed my cider that was thankfully still warm and moved toward him. "There won't be any school." He grabbed me and fell into the T.V pulling me with him.

"I believe in learning on the job." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(y/n) P.O.V

I opened my eyes and it wasn't bright but I could tell it wasn't night out just yet. Probably late evening then. A hand gripped my shoulder and turned me around. In a sudden shock, I lashed out and tried to strike at the unknown assailant. They gripped my fist and when I saw it was the T.V guy I calmed down and took a look at what was around us. We were in the back aisle of some candy store. I looked back at the T.V guy with an arched brow asking for an explanation. "I know it's strange but give it a shot. We're in the world of Black Butler since I thought this would be the best place for you to figure everything out." 

I took note how his voice no longer seemed glitchy and that he now wore clothes typical of the time period. He wore a black v-neck vest overtop a white shirt with silver trim and a black and white bowtie accompanied by black slacks and dress shoes. I looked at myself noting that though my attire changed slightly it didn't resemble common clothes. '...I can work with this.'

I was now in what seemed like a feminine circus costume or just some very strange day attire. I wasn't quite sure. I was happy it wasn't completely normal though. (I'll let you decide how it looks so go nuts.) I felt rather reluctant in accepting being a student to whatever this guy was but decided it was a chance to change and maybe even have some fun. I tilted my head back up to him and watched as he stood only to offer me a hand up. I took it and dusted myself off. "What's your name anyway? I've just been calling you the T.V guy in my head and it's getting a bit annoying."

He gave me a blank look. "You've been calling me 'T.V guy?'." "Yes." He sighed but answered me, "My name is Colton but most people have named me "God". I was confused. So in this world, he's a deity? He seemed like a normal guy from my standpoint. ("Normal guy" sure because after all everyone can teleport and pop out of a T.V) "you're God?". I looked at him confused but chuckled at the thought. This scrawny boy who was no more than a year older than me was God himself in a fictional world.

'I wonder if I can have some fun with this...' I looked around and saw strawberry and caramel lollypops with the Funtom company logo on them. 'So this is Ciel's shop then. At least I know where to find some sweets.' Colton started to laugh so I turned back to him with an arched brow to ask the silent question. He wiped a none existent tear from his eye and pointed at me in a teasing jest. "You had the most longing look and you were practically drooling!" I blushed lightly but smiled like a Cheshire cat. "You can't beat sweets, my dude."

He took a deep breath to calm himself. He gave a straight look before he spoke. "I think it's about time you make a decision on how you want to proceed with this. You can accept being my student and I'll lay out some options on how you may want to go about that, or you can request to go home resulting in the loss of your memories of me and this place and continue to live as you please. How will you continue?"

I looked down in thought. 'This is a serious situation to think about. I want to accept but how will this world be affected and what will happen back in my world? Would this alter anyone's lives back home or can I minimize damage? I don't want to remain stagnant that's for sure but is this really the way I want to go about changing that...?' I looked up and take a deep breath. "I'll be your student."