Chapter 3

Warning~! This chapter contains swearing. If you aren't comfortable with that then please don't continue!

(e/c) = eye color

(y/n) = Your name

________________________________________________________________________________

RECAP OF THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER

I nodded. "We'll leave the outing to some other time as well. I'll be off since I was meant to go to the market and still have a few things to get. It was wonderful to meet you though dear." She hugged me again before heading through an alley to the main road.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(y/n) P.O.V

I smiled to myself, glad that she hadn't viewed me as weak like so many others had. Getting up I started to head for the office but turned to look down the alley she had taken. 'I wonder if she'll visit before Ciel drags her here?'

(Major time skip of a month brought to you by a lazy author and lack of ideas.) \( -3- )/

It's been a while since I've gotten here and I feel it's high time I learn about my abilities. The more I know the more I can do to help. I'm just laying in my bed in the upstairs room that Unie lets me use.

I sat up and thought about how I could call Colton. 'He is supposed to be God so what if I just get on my knees and...' I crawled off the bed, got on my knees, and prayed. After a few minutes, I heard fluttering almost like wings when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I tensed but relaxed after recognizing Colton.

He smiled at me, "So, what's up?" I returned the smile, "I think it's time I start my training."

I was almost scared. He looked like a sugar high child on Christmas. "What are we waiting for?! Let's go!" He grabbed my hand, hoisted me to my feet, and everything went fuzzy for like 10 seconds before I realized we were in a giant blue/black galaxy print room.

Colton sat down causing ripples but it didn't feel like there was any water when I touched it. We got comfy and decided to catch up first. He told me he was just doing his job as usual and nothing much had changed other than checking in on me from time to time. He asked if I had done much exploring.

I sweatdropped. "Actually, I haven't. I met The Undertaker and started working with him hence the outfit." I waved my hand gesturing to my current attire. "I met Madame Red, William, and Grell too. Madame drops by once in a while and I never learned what Williams little meet up with the Undertaker was about but oh well. Other than that I've just been waiting in the shop and doing paperwork."

He hummed at my response but stood to dust non-existent dirt from his pants. "well, first things first I'll tell you what it is you can't do so you know the limitations of your abilities. First up, you can't necessarily time travel. Once you're in another world you're stuck going along with the timeline no matter where you end up. You can't change history either. You can change what will happen and manipulate an outcome to some extent but once something has happened it can't be changed. The last thing is, you can't kill a supernatural being unless that severe of a punishment is legitimately needed, or if they're considered a general threat."

I hummed quietly in thought. That still leaves a lot of room to work with so it's alright by me but I do have a few questions since I don't know what's been tried before by others and being my dumbass weeaboo/otaku self wanted to abuse my knowledge and try to get away with some pretty awesome but stupid shit.

I put my hand up as if I were in school (ugh, just that word *shivers*) and waited. He deadpanned. "What is it?" I let my arm fall and tried to put my words carefully. "Are we able to use other abilities from different anime, or would that cause some serious damage?" He looked shocked but lowered his head in thought and scratched the back of his neck. "In all honesty, I wouldn't know. No one's asked that before and I've never tried it myself. ...I guess it wouldn't be horrible to try but just...be extremely careful. Okay?"