Notes

I'm sorry to say this for anyone who really liked the story but there wasn't much here, to begin with. 

I've fallen out of the Black Butler fanbase.

I don't think I'm going to continue due to the lack of enthusiasm and ideas on how to keep the character integrated into the story. I do invite others to use what's here as a starter idea or inspiration for their own stories but I do ask that if you use this you contact me first and give due credit for the beginning. 

I may continue later on should I get more ideas or find my enthusiasm for the anime and its fanbase. In all honesty, I do want to continue the anime runner series but I'm having trouble finding a good starter anime to build the readers character.

I've been thinking of using Naruto or Full Metal Alchemist seeing as these two have my attention but there is still a lack of ideas on how to start the integration and build of characteristics.

This one story may actually become a public scrapbook of ideas I go over for continuing books as to let you all see where the story could have gone. It may also allow you to vote on if you would like me to use the ideas here instead of what may be, quote-on-quote "official".

I hope you all understand the issue and as a fair warning, I'd like you all to understand that though I may continue and publish ideas it does not necessarily mean the story previous to this note is being continued.

I'm juggling how everything will fit together and may start using shorter chapters in order to make the books longer and easier to continue, as small ideas hit me before big ones.

Another big obstacle is that I'm thinking ahead about how I want further endings and books to tie together all while keeping the character consistent which may not be entirely possible.

The way I'm seeing things go is that the bonds between the reader and characters will build really quickly and the reader will be unlikely to stay in one world for an entire series and even though some of the important points of them could be missed plenty of information will be given at other points to increase priority and importance of the scene and its tie to the reader.

I'm deeply sorry about any disappointment or annoyance that may be caused by this action and I thank you all Immensely for staying with as long as you have! It means a lot more than you may think, so I hope to supply you all with entertainment and joy with continuing adventures! 

Have fun and stay creative!~ 

                                                         ~ The Crooked author!