Chapter 2

Warning~! This chapter contains swearing. If you aren't comfortable with that then please don't continue!

(e/c) = eye color

(y/n) = Your name 

________________________________________________________________________________

RECAP OF PREVIOUS CHAPTER!

I looked down. I know how he turns out later and it isn't the greatest but I still felt an odd sense of trust for the man before me. I decided to tell him. Colton never said I have to keep it a secret but just in case...

"Can you keep a secret?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(y/n) P.O.V

 He nodded his head and giggled quietly. "What if I told you I'm from the future? Another future that's separate from yours on top of that?" He looked mildly surprised but quickly covered it up. "I'm not sure what you mean but it sounds very interesting. Would elaborate for me?"

I took a deep breath. I'm not sure how much I'm able to tell him. I can't tell him much about tech. or medicine but maybe if I show him just the right amount he would believe me? I pulled out my phone and turned it on. I had a Naruto background for my lock screen and a Full Metal Alchemist background. "This is a telephone where I'm from. We call them cell phones. There's also television which we call a T.V for short. It's like having hundreds of operas and plays in the version of millions of moving pictures all at once. These are only two examples but there are hundreds more. All of this is from my home in the year 20XX."

He was observing it with a straight face but then gave a small smile, "Alright. I believe you. What will you do now though?"

I wasn't too sure. I know I'll wander around a bit but I have no idea where I'm going to stay since it's practically night outside. I doubted I had enough to stay in a decent motel for more than a night or two. That's if I skimp out on eating properly... probably wasn't gonna anyway. I shrugged. "I'm not sure. I've got nowhere to go unless I want to drain the only money I've got after two nights. and besides that, I don't know anyone here and wouldn't be able to offer anything other than housekeeping services."

He looked me up and down but giggled and asked me an odd question, "I'm not sure what you'll do but there are options out there dear. One thing though, What do you think of the shop? I noticed the way you looked rather excited when you came in." I gave him a big smile, "I love it!"

His demeanor shifted a bit and I couldn't tell what it meant. He asked me to explain. "I'm not sure where to start. When it comes to the actual shop I love the design since it reminds me somewhat of a cozy roadside store from my world. As for the work I admit it's admirable."

He wasn't giggling or laughing anymore. "You... Do you enjoy my work?" "Oh yes, very much so. You give people and other items a new sheen that it never held before. Not even in life." He tilted my head up by placing a finger under my chin and then I took notice of the arm suddenly around my waist. "Would you perhaps like to work for me then? The sweet scent of vanilla and lavender mixed with death would make the shop much more lovely! Not to mention it would give you somewhere to go and a bit of stability."

I looked away. Would it ruin anything Colton had planned? What if I did something wrong and ended right back at the beginning? Plus, lavender and vanilla I get since I wear both, but death!? I thought of the pros too. He made valid points and it could lead to meeting other characters. Maybe it wasn't such a bad idea.