Chapter 5

Warning~! This story contains swearing! If you aren't comfortable with that then please don't continue!

(y/n) = Your name

________________________________________________________________________________

RECAP FROM THE LAST CHAPTER!

"Everyone, this is (y/n). She is the newest maid here and will be working alongside you all from now on. (y/n), this is Mey-rin our maid, Bardroy our chef, and the last one is Finnian, who tends to the gardens of the estate."

I gave them my brightest smile and waved.

"It's lovely to meet you all!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(y/n) P.O.V

I let my hand drop back to my side and I see Finnian blush. The other to smile warmly in return. I turn to Sebastian. 

"Shouldn't we get to making master his tea? We don't want to leave him waiting right?"

He nodded to me and shooed the others off to get back to their work. He brought out a kettle and explained how to make the perfect cup of tea. He was working on making some snacks while doing so. I followed along sticking my tongue out in concentration. I didn't notice Sebastian eyeing my movements from the corner of his eye either. I had gone into my tunnel vision mode.

I had almost finished before him and held the cup up proudly. He smirked at me and mumbled under his breath about being childlike. He took the cup from my hands and spoke,

"We need to taste it first before it goes to the young master. We must only serve him something that is of the highest quality."

He raised the cup to his lips and lowered it looking shocked. 

"This tea is on par with my own if not better. I say you may just have a Phantomhive sufficiency after all."

I nodded but looked down nervously. I know Ciel is harsh on judgment with everyone and knew I was no exception to this. Sebastion glanced at me curiously before sighing in what seemed to be annoyance before patting me on the head with an almost silent 'you'll be fine'.

Sebastian placed the tea onto the cart with everything else and led me to the study. We were given permission to come in and Sebastian handed Ciel the tea I made first while explaining the fancy ass desert he made. Ciel took a sip. I was fidgeting until I saw his eye light up and he took a few more sips. He realized we were still here and cleared his throat.

"The tea is passable. I would like you to make me my tea from now on. Sebastian, you will continue with cooking though, do you understand?"

Sebs and I both looked shocked but he covered it quickly while I had sparkles in my eyes. Ciel cleared his throat and had me take a seat. 

" I know you were expecting to get your new work schedule nearing the end of the week correct?" I nodded.

"That may be but I believe I know what you shall be doing. You shall work alongside Sebastian as my personal maid and when you aren't with either of us and are without orders you shall aid the other staff. Just follow the orders given to you and keep the manor from being destroyed by the other three. 

As my personal maid, you shall protect me and Phantomhive secrets even at the cost of your life. Do you understand?"

 I gave them a determined look and nodded so rapidly I thought my head might roll off. They sweatdropped at my antics. "It's still early afternoon so go and find the other servants and help them with whatever, but before you go, would you perhaps like an actual uniform?"