Ideas for a start

I'm SO SORRY!

Since I lost my notebook this one little note took way freaking longer than it should have. I've chosen two animes that I want to start on with this series. The first anime being Naruto. I plan on making a chapter for each scenario and seeing where it goes. Depending on how long and the level of difficulty I have with each will determine what I continue with. Further down the line if anyone feels like voting on chapters Then I will continue down that path as best I can. You all will be able to read the new chapter ideas here before it is implemented into a book.

The ideas below are the opening scenarios that state a few points that will outline how the chapter goes and the story begins. None of them have full detail but all details such as personality, ability, even language skills in some, will be explained and set up in each rough draft chapter to help you understand.

#1.)Obito A.K.A Tobi uses his and Madaras chakra to drag the reader from their realm to his so the reader may act as a powerful vessel for a fourteen tailed beast that has been artificially created using the chakra of all other beasts excluding Kurama and Shukaku as neither has been captured. The chakra used and given to the reader causes the growth of two tails from each individual beast leading to a quick but grueling escape.

#2.)The character is a theoretic physicist who wishes to combine science with the use of magic by using scientific theories as a base point of information on dimensional travel. The reader is an alchemic necromancer working in the field of string theory in hopes of using it to prove the multiverse thesis. The reader chooses the dimension of Naruto seeing as they can point out a more closed in point of travel and in the case of arriving there the reader would have a large knowledge of the given dimension and its workings.

#3.)An experiment of Orochimaru's goes off the rails whilst he is still a member of the Akatsuki and the reader is brought through the accidental and artificial wormhole. The reader is proven to have no chakra what so ever and so, Orochimaru sends the reader to Konaha in hopes of them learning information of use or gaining new abilities that can be weaponized. The reader becomes a middleman sort of player and fends for both their friends of the Akatsuki and Konoha against Orochimaru.

#4.)The reader who is from an alternate anime known as Hetalia (yes it's a cliche crossover)is given a new flower from her friend Arthur, he put a spell on it to help it move about the garden and grow other stands still flowers. The spell didn't move the flower around the readers garden but around different worlds. The flower drags the reader into the world of Naruto and they pass out cold in the process. The reader awakens to yelling only to find they are wrapped in a cocoon of a conscious protective tree sprouted in the academy yard during sparring matches.

I'm not gonna lie. #2.) is kind of complex and I'm not sure I would know how to continue it seeing as I can only get so far without running out of ideas for the story with that but I put it up since that may change over time. 

Moving on to the next anime I figured another interesting place to start would be death note though I'd have to do shorter chapters and slower updates since I am admittedly still rewatching the anime.

#1.)The character connects with Ryuk and is introduced to the new world through the shinigami realm. As a result of Ryuk bringing the character in he is assigned watch over them, especially since he dabbles in the human world more often than the other shinigami. This eventually leads to the character meeting the main cast and becoming involved in the investigation from a sticky situation point.

#2.)The reader has an odd ability to travel in varying ways from a young age by using a self-made "Cheat code". As the reader is home alone one day while their sibling is staying with friends, they are left to deal with a home invasion. Using the cheat code to try and get away from the scene by repeating it like a mantra they walk out of the closet expecting to walk into their street only to find themselves at a candy shop. The childlike reader starts to cry out in fear and is found by Watari. 

#3.) The reader is more of a spiritual and magical believer and ends up contacting the shinigami king. Impressed by the readers' ability but noticing the lack of control the king offers help in learning how to use them. (This one has a lot of continual options so I'll just leave this one here and let you read the chapter.)

Tell me what you guys think of these ideas and which sounds more appealing to you. The updates for chapters will be pretty slow as I make all of these but I hope it's worth your time! Sorry I've been gone so long and didn't say anything too. I hope you all enjoy what's to come and I will see you all in the next update.