3: Samantha

This is for you Nikkie...

*Jacob*

I slammed the door to my rabbit, and shuffled towards Paul's house. I sighed angrily, and barged through the front door. Paul had wanted the whole pack to come to his house, so we could meet his sister. Which didn't really bother me, it just wasted my time. I could be doing better things right now like....... patrolling? Okay I really didn't have anything to do, and it would take my mind off of Bella.

Surprisingly, I was the first one there. Paul was just lounging around in his boxers, watching some football game. He looked at my dumbfounded. “What are you doing here"?

"You told the pack to come here".

“At eight".

“What time is it now"?

He glanced at his watch, “7:30pm".

I sighed annoyingly, “Well I guess I'll just meet her now".

“Whatever and you don't even check the time when you leave your house".

“Nope. Paul put some clothes on; you have a girl living here now".

He rolled his eyes. “Well she's outside in the back porch".

I walked past the kitchen, and open the French doors to the porch.

I saw her.

She was sitting on the porch swing, gazing out into the forest. The setting sun cast a radiant glow on her. She looked at me, and the world stopped. I felt heat go through my entire body, but not an angry heat. A glowing heat.

Gravity wasn't holding me down.

It was the girl who was sitting on the porch swing, her light chocolate eyes burning into mine.

Samantha.