15: Slut

• Dedicated to Collide With The Sky

For you Nikkie...

♥Samantha♥

It was just a regular day. It’s been about a couple of days since everyone found out Kim was pregnant. Two good lessons were learned that day. Embry and Quil are idiots, and never leave your car at you friend's house. Right after we came back from the Chinese restaurant, we realized that Kim and Jared took Kim's car. So Jared left his.

Big mistake Jared.

So we went to the store and we got a whole bunch of silly string and eggs. We went off on Jared’s car. Let’s just say, he was pissed when he went to pick his car up that night.Anyways back to what I was saying. I had been awake since 7:00 in the morning. Why? My idiot brother decided it would be funny to throw a pie in my face to wake me up.And then he proceeded to run out the house screaming like a little girl.

After washing the pie out of my hair, I decided to go on Facebook.Looking through the news feed, I felt the blood rush from my face.

Movin to La Push soon! I heard there was lots of hot guys there! ;) Watch out Samantha I’m coming for you!

My worst enemy was moving to La Push? I immediately speed dialed my cousin Emmie.She would know what was going on.“Samantha Velez it is 8:00 in the morning, and its summer, why are you calling me?”

“Is it true that Rosie is moving to La Push”!?

She sighed. “I was going to call you. It’s true; I heard she’s moving before school starts.

I could feel my blood boil. “Why?! Why is that slut moving here?! Is she even Quileute?”

“No I think she’s Italian. She’s telling everyone that her parent’s want a change of scenery for her, and they are making her move to La Push to live her god-mother”.

“Is Will gonna move to”? Will was Rosie’s half-brother. He was also a really good friend of mine, with a complicated past. We had been so close.He was devastated when he found out I made to move. I haven’t talked to him in a while.

“Yup. She begged him to”.

“I have to go, I’ll talk to you later” I hung up before she could respond.

Rosie Rizzo. I hear that name and I just wanna throw up. She made my freshman year a living hell. She was the reason that I almost got expelled for fighting her. Which I sadly didn’t win because she had backup. A lot of backup. And she acts and dresses like a slut. She is always wearing crop tops with no tank tops, and booty shorts. She is always flirting with every guy she sees. And she slept with half of the football team. There was even a rumor that she slept with a teacher so she can pass his class.

At least Will is moving here.I’ll have my best friend back. I walked downstairs and decided to walk to Jacob’s house. Maybe he’ll know what to do.