12: Rose Petal

• Dedicated to The guy who called me beautiful ♥

Oh Nikkie...

♥Samantha♥

I had been awake for an hour.

Jake was still sleeping away, his loud snores filling the silence. I had managed to squeeze up from Jacob's grip around me, so I was able to see his face. His beautiful face. I softly traced his pink lips. Soft, like a rose petal. The same feeling from the day I kissed him, overcame me. I gently pressed my lips to his. Just a quick, simple kiss.

I laid my head on the pillow, and closed my eyes. "Samantha"!? I heard someone shout. I turned my head to see Embry and Quil at the doorway. I didn't even notice that they came in. I should have locked the front door.

I panicked for a moment. "It's not what it looks like".

Both of their eyes were wide open. Quil was covering a little girl's eyes. Who was that? "Where going to go" Embry said. The back away slowly and ran out of the house.

I groaned. That was awkward.

~*~*~*~*~

"Are you sure you have to go"? Jacob asked me. We had spent the whole day at his house. "Yeah Paul is probably worried, since I've been gone since the morning". I did want to stay longer, but I had to get to Paul before Embry and Quil.

"And you don't want a ride? I don't mind giving you one". He leaned against the doorway. "No it's okay, I rather walk".

"Okay. Bye Samantha". He kissed my cheek.

"Bye Jake".

I walked down his driveway. I turned back to see him looking out of the window. I smiled and kept walking. A few minutes later, I got a text from Kim.

Samantha! i need your help asap!!! call me

I frowned. Why would she text me for help, and not Jared?

"Samantha! I really need your help". She screamed into the phone.

"With what Kim"?

"I think I'm...........pregnant".