#2 Chapter|| Busted

" You little lifeless shit, come here!"

Oh no. My uncle already came home and I didn't even finished cooking. Arhh whyy.

" I said come here!" He screamed from the hall entrance. I quickly put the eggs down and hurried to him. He was standing at the door with an angry expression on his face. He has brown hair and blue eyes. He was the twin-brother of my mom and looks like her. When I look at him it hurts because I see my mom in his eyes and features. But his actions aren't like my granny though them. He is mean and .. mean it is right now.

I also have my looks from them. Dark brown hair and turquoise blue eyes. I must say I have pretty good genes but I still don't think I'm pretty.

" Yes sir?" I politely asked my uncle while drying my hands on a kitchen towel.

" Look, I hope you already cooked because I am hungry. And take my shoes off! Now."
He eyed me angrily and pointed toward his shoes.

" Yes sir." I quickly helped him with his shoes and ordered them perfectly in the line where the shoes were. I stared at him and I didn't knew how to say it. " Ehm I- I. Ehh the food isn't ready yet I have just began cooking."

He took a step towards me and spat in my face.
" Are you fucking serious? I go to work for your big ass all day and you can't even finish dinner on time?" He rose his fist and I knew too well what was coming next.

He threw a hard punch at my face and I tried to shield it with my arms but failed miserably. I heard my nose crack as his fist connected with my face. The impact threw me to the floor and
I laid there whimpering and touching my nose.

He looked at me with an disgusted expression on his face. " I hope you learn you little murderer. Now go and make dinner. I want to eat in ten minutes!" I bit the insides of my cheek so hard, that I couldn't feel the pain anymore. I got up and hurried to the bathroom. My nose was fine, phuu. But I looked terrible. I could see my lifeless eyes and even though I tried to smile it couldn't reach my eyes.

Rapidly I cooked some omelets with bacon and cheese. My favorite Meal but since I'm not allowed to eat breakfast and dinner, I had to watch him eat.

As he finished, he threw the fork at me. I just sat there, hiding my emotions completely. Under my mask I would've already been crying just because he called me a fat ass and murderer. But i made my mask waterproof.

I watched him as he slowly got up and stepped closer to me. He came closer until he reached out and put his hand on my cheek. I flinched hard wich caused him to slap me. The pain shot through me. He threw one punch after another. Sometimes it hit my arms, stomach, face and neck. I wanted to protect myself but I couldn't.

I was weak and I knew it pretty well. I screamed after every punch and after a while I was close to unconsciousness. The funny thing was that I always thought I had an Angel who was protecting me. Who came by to save me when I was in danger. I just read too many books.

Yeah, and I thought that life was a book.

The perfect story for everyone to read, where the broken girl was saved as she was beaten up. As much as I hoped a hero would come by and save me from the evil witch, I knew it wouldn't happen. No one was able to save me. Not even me.

And after he threw another hit everything went black.

***

My head was still throbbing and every inch of my upper body was in pain. I walked through the school hoping that nobody would notice the scars on my neck I had wrapped a scarf around.

I guess I am glad concealer was invented cause without it I would've been busted.

When I woke up I still laid in the dining room. On the first attempt I couldn't move my body but after a while I used all my strength to bring myself to my feet.

After I had an pretty serious discussion with myself I decided to go to school and take my most important things with me.

I felt broken and I had this constant urge to cry and I was biting my inner cheek off to hold the tears. I felt so pathetic and weak. And I hated it. Really bad. I wanted a change. And I never ever wanted to see my uncle again. Thats why I wanted to leave him and take the most necessary things with me.

Anyway, I was walking into my first lesson. Since I was really bad at math it was the worst class of the day. Maybe because Cloe was there. She is known for having the title miss popular nr.3 and she's totally obsessed with Grayson and Tyler. Yes, she has a crush on both of them.

She is also mean to everyone who doesn't have the same standards as her. Poor little girl.
She treats me like shit and I TRY to treat her like shit as well. Well she seems to make it right and I just fail. I mean c'mon, my whole life is a fail soo...

Anyway, both Cloe and Tyler were glaring at me but I ignored them like a pro.

Cloe came to sit on my desk, facing me.

" Soo, whats wrong with yaa? You look even worse than usual!"

I just rolledmy eyes at her.

" Right Tylor sweetheart? She looks ugly and wow! This poor concealer! Has the honor to make your face even uglier!"

" Oh really? I think your parents are honored to have raised such a girly and brainless child!"

Like I said.... my comebacks are shitty.

" Your hilarious, you can't even speak right! Didn't your parents taught you that before they were fed up with your presence?"

Yeah, Tylor always had the better and hurtful line on storage. If I could I would just slap him. I don't like violence but damn I can't find another way to shut his mouth up.

The moment Cloe grabbed my wrist and digged her nails in it, I lost it. Before I could react she poured water from a bottle that stood on the table over my head. Aware of the probably vanishing concealer I stood up and hurried out of the classroom.

I quickly ran to the girls toilets and tried to lock the door but it was useless. I silently cursed myself and as I approached the mirror I wished I hadn't seen it. The concealer that used to cover my face was almost gone and the bruises where permanent.

I looked horrible. I tried to hide my chin and mouth parts with the scarf but the marks on my cheeks and forehead where still visible.

As I was about to give up the door suddenly bursted open and a familiar face appeared.

„ What the hell Layla! What happened?"

Shit.

„ Tylor?"

***

Hii,

What do you think of this story so far?
Please comment and let me know what you think! I'm still new at this and would appreciate some advice!!

Thanks!🖤