#8 Chapter || Queen bee

* 3 Weeks later *

* 3 Weeks later *

I haven't talked to Tylor at all. After I've been released out of the hospital 2 weeks ago I went to school and work again.

Thankfully I still have my job after I explained my absence to an angry Mr. Evans.

I'm at school right now waiting for it to be over as fast as possible. 

I was walking to my locker when I saw Tylor next to it. I've wrote him a sorry letter and waited for a perfect opportunity to give it to him.

Well maybe it is now?

I walked over to him and started apologizing.

" Look Tylor I'm so sorry and I wanted to thank you..-"

When I saw that he was making out with Cloe the popular queen bee I stopped rambling around. How come I haven't noticed it? I'm so blind.

Ughh.

But I knew that he definitely heard me because he was glaring at me while sucking her face off.  Just gross.

So I just shoved the letter in his bag that was placed on the floor next to him and checked myself on the tiny mirror inside my locker.

I didn't look too bad. I had some mascara and concealer on.

" You don't have to look in the mirror to realize that you're ugly and fat" Cloe spat at me while she had her hands all over Taylors body.

Not that I had something against it.

I just ignored her comment and threw the school stuff for next lesson in my bag.

" Bitch... how you dare ignoring me? Huh?"

That's when I felt a arm wrapped around my shoulder. I looked behind me to see Grayson looking at me with a concerned expression.

" Cloe watch your mouth!" He spoke angrily and I smirked in satisfaction. Yeah.. that's my man.

I looked over at Tylor and saw him stiffen and throwing glares at Grayson... or specifically at Grayson's arm that was slung around me.

" Ahh.. now your messing with that whore Grayson? I thought better of you" Cloe again... she really got on my nerves.

" When someone here is a whore then it's you Cloe.. and nobody else! I saw you making out with Reece yesterday and now you're with Taylor? " Grayson countered back and I smiled up at him triumphantly.

" Why are you together with that looser Grayson? She isn't special at all" My head snapped back at this.. wow Taylor was trying to bully me again.. yeyy.

" Tylor-"

"- No, Grayson.. open you eyes. She isn't good for you. I mean look at her and then look at all the other girls at this school. Why her? She is fat too" Wow. *applause*

Sometimes I wonder how Tylor can hurt me so much. Like how??

" Fuck you" Grayson spat at Taylor before walking off and dragging me behind him.

" I'm sorry for that"

" It's fine" It will always be fine. It had to be.

" Do you wanna go to my place?"

" Yeah sure" I replied after nodding my head off.

As we walked together to his car I saw how Tylor stomped out of school angrily and after throwing me a last glare he climbed up his motorbike and drove off.

***

" Grayson.. I don't want to be the trouble in your friendship with Tylor.. really"

We were currently in his grand mansion, sitting in his room.

" We're still bros. That happens sometimes but we never break apart" He chuckled and turned towards me.

" Awww ... you will never, ever break apart" I mocked him and he glared at me.

" Not funny"

" Yes it is.. just admit it!"

"No"

" Yes"

"No" and with that he cradled over me and started tickling me till I couldn't breathe anymore.

I laughed so hard and when I tickled back he joined my laughter.

We were playing around some more time when he suddenly stopped and looked me in the eyes intensely.

" I love your laugh.... you're beautiful "

And then he started leaning in. His beautiful chocolate brown eyes longing at my mouth till we melted in pure bliss.

My first kiss. Ever.

After a short peck he started kissing me again. His tongue asking me for permission.

Yeah... we had a really steamy make out session afterwards but we eventually stopped.

He took me into the city where he gave me a last kiss and left me there.

I walked to the ice cream parlor and as I entered someone instantly wrapped me into a hug. It was Ana.

I really liked her already.

" Heyy" She squealed and stepped back.

" Hii"

" Oh .. the boss wants you in his office right. Now." She gave me an awkward smile and pushed me towards the office.

Standing in front of it I was preparing myself for the worst.

I knocked and stepped in. Firstly I saw Mr. Sexy Evans and secondly....

I saw someone I didn't wanted to see anymore.

At all.

Screw my life.

***

Salut,

There's another chapter for youu!❤️💩

Thank you for your votes! I really appreciate them... heck, even if someone just reads this book... you make me damn happy... so thank you! Even if you're a silent reader❤️❤️

Moend02🌙