#13 Chapter || Who are you?

" Tonight I'm going to devour you"

Those words were stuck in my head the whole time. I guess I knew what it meant but still couldn't wrap my mind around it. Every second that flew by was torturing me.

Why couldn't the time go backwards? You know what? It wouldn't help me a dip shit because my life was never really worth living for. Even if it would go backwards.

After a moment of silence the door opened and tonight officially arrived. Uncle Gonzales walked in and closed the door after him. With damn keys. Stupid stupid stupid.

I pressed my back to the walk that was opposite the door to bring as much space as possible between us. Obviously without success.

" Well, well well... my beautiful but so dumb Layla.. I'm definitely not your uncle.. I know, don't ask, acting was always a strength of mine. Oh I'm so good at acting, I actually went to an audition for the movie called.. how was it called? The handsome man with the dot on his chin?"

I just rolled my eyes. Really?

" Johnny English?"

"Exactly, apparently you aren't so stupid after all... anyways, I wanted to be in the main role or play the evil."

" Well the evil would definitely suit you well.."
Like duh, he was the devil himself so why not play it in a movie too?

" Yess, that's exactly what I told them but they said I am too handsome.. but life must go on.."

" They actually said you're too ugly but yeah whatever." The bored out man comments from the other side of the door. He's actually cool. Well if you know what I mean, commentator and so on.. not? Whatever.

" No one asked you Devin" Well Devin was definitely cool.

"Devin.. please help me.. this man is crazy" I tried cause maybe, just maybe Devin was a decent one and didn't try to abuse or kill me.

"Ehh I would like to but that would include running and nah... that's too much." Wow, now I pictured him as bored, lame ass and chubby man. No offense.

Before I could comment something else my apparently non uncle interrupted me.
"You are dismissed Devin."

„ Well you might think this is some kindergarden or that we aren't dangerous. We are. Don't underestimate us!" He came closer and closer, holding a knife onto my throat, slicing it into my flesh.

I let out a strangled cry and tried to shake him off. I failed because he removed the knife and forced me to sit onto the chair that was thrown away, lying somewhere in the room. He tied my wrists together on my back and  then my ankles onto the chair.

„what the hell are you doing? You aren't my uncle? Then who the fuck are you?"

„I'm the one who killed your little precious family... and then I saw you and thought nah, she deserves a horrible life... that's what I did."

„ You scumbag, freaking asshole! You.. karma is a bitch."

He killed my parents, sister and brother. He killed my family. He killed my heart, soul everything. He would pay. That was sure.

„Well that's half of the truth actually.."

„What?" I spat with so much venom lacing my voice that it actually threw me off guard.

„ I did something.. and the actual reason was to get information.. so you were the only one left.. that's what I'm going to do tonight. Torture you and get information."

„What information? I don't have a clue you prick."

„Oh I'm sure you have, don't act dumb" and with that he slammed the knife into my thigh.

I screamed. I've never screamed so much. The pain was just too much to handle.

„Well?" He asked me.

„ I don't know anything, please let me free" I whimpered and pleaded, I just wanted to get out of here.

„ Oh so you know nothing? I guess I must go harder then"

And with that he took his gun out and everything happened too fast. The door flew open and the last thing I heard was the sound of the bullet being shot.

***

Heyy,

Late update I know, sorry😬

But please give me advise, comment and vote!
I would really appreciate that!

Thanks for reading and asta la vista chicos i chicas!:)