#14 Chapter || In the End

To my surprise I saw Brian and Tylor storming into the room

To my surprise I saw Brian and Tylor storming into the room. How the heck did they even know where I was? I wasn't here for too long now was I?

Gonzales was laying on the floor. Blood dripping from the shot into his chest. He was dead and the bullet hit him. Oh mama Mia. Thanks god.

Brian was handsome as ever but his face expression bothered me a little. He looked at me in full shock as did Tylor too. Until now everything seemed as if it would happen in slow motion and the immense pain came tumbling towards me as I seemed to get out of my trance.

I immediately looked at where the pain was coming from. There was something weird on my stomach and I could feel myself getting heavier and dizzy. My hand flew rapidly to the blood that was soaking my shirt on my abdomen and looked at my red soaked fingers.

I looked up to find Tylor's gaze bored into mine.

" I guess you're right Tylor, I am alone and I deserve to suffer and die." I could only whisper at this point, my head pounding and my legs on the edge of giving up.

I still remember my mom telling me to never give up.

To achieve my dreams.

I'm so sorry I disappointed you mom.

But at some point in life, I give up.

And my dreams had vanished a long time ago.

******

I'm such a fool

I'm such a fool.

" You're such a fool, I can't believe you said that to her. You fucking asshole! No one, and especially she doesn't deserves it!"
Brian was currently talking real shit, pacing up and down the waiting room of the hospital.

I knew he was right. I said those hurtful words and bullied her since I laid my eyes on her. But the truth is that I was afraid that I would fall for her. I felt those sparks when I first talked to her and.. she was always so beautiful.

Just too good for me. And I knew it so I made everything to hurt her. Even if it broke me to say those things.

"I can't believe it. You.. you know what? She wanted a job in my ice cream parlour because she was staying in a crappy shit hotel... that is owned be me and for gods sake she found an apartment now. And I'm her roommate."

Well jeez.

" But we don't know anything of her, she probably doesn't even know where her family lives. Or she ran away. That would be bad"

He doesn't know a pringle shit.

" Her uncle. The man you shot was her uncle. I saw her bruised in school and she passed out.. her rips were fractured and her face looked bad. I brought her home since I once lived next to her. Her uncle slapped her in front of my face... and I did nothing. I'm such an ass. I did nothing.."  I tried my hardest not to cry or sob. I clenched my jaw till it ached.

"... and I went home. Then I tried to warn her bout Grayson but she didn't listen.. well she was right, I hurt her too. And then I said those words like she should just take her life right now and so on.." I was such an asshole. I destroyed the life of my love.. I didn't even save her.

Brian stopped and turned towards me. I knew he was close to punching something.. me.

" You fucking bastard knew she was being abused by her uncle? And did what? Nothing?" I hated when people where screaming at me but right know I even deserved some punches.

He stormed out of the waiting room, leaving me alone full of hatred thoughts towards myself.

***

Bon spaghetti,

Well well... will she die? What do you think?
(I know that no one comments but either way I ask questions.. just for fun duh:)) but please comment:)

Asta la vista👋🏼