#6 Chapter || Why dont you end it already?

„ You?"

„ You?"

„ Yes me."

„ Did you get that parlor as a legacy too?" I asked sarcastically cause he seemed to be everywhere now.

Maybe you guessed it right. It was the mysterious man I bumped in and met in the elevator.

" I guess thats a sign isn't it?" He asked ignoring my previous question.

" I think it's a sign that I shouldn't bump into strangers chests anymore"

He walked to his desk and gestured me to take a seat in front of him wich I did.

" Let's start over again... professionally this time of course " He rose an eyebrow and watched me hesitantly.

So if he wants to play professionally then he may get it.

With this thought I stood up, walked out the door and knocked three times.

" Come in " He said and I went to take my seat again but not before I gave him my hand and flashed him the brightest smile I could muster.

" Hello, my name is Layla Gonzales and I am here to apply for the job.. it's a pleasure to meet you mister.." Since I didn't knew how his name was I waited for him to say it but he seemed to dazed to focus. He was staring at me fascinated and with shock that made me smile even more.

" Ehh Mister Evans. Brian Evans" He caught himself pretty good and took my hand.

" So I'm going to ask you a few questions that are needed to see if you are qualified to get this job. May I?"

" You may"

" Perfect so.. have you ever had a similar job experience?.. Miss Gonzales?"

" No, never but I cooked a lot" Yup.. a lot for my stupid uncle.

" Interesting, now where do you live?"

" In this town. In a hotel to be exact but I am planning on renting an apartment as soon as I have a job"

" Why aren't your parents helping you in this situation?" At the thought of my parents everything became dark again.. like every time I think of my parents. They of course would be here for me. Forever.

I quickly recovered and put on my poker face.
" Because I'm going through this alone.. and I want to"

" Why should I hire you as a employee?" He studied me intensely, trying to find something that he isn't allowed to know.

" Because I'm hard working, ambitious and I have the will to do it. I am respectful, down-to-earth and persistent" While I said that I never broke the stare I held with him.

" Oh god.. I mean good" He spoke quickly but not cowed. Then he stood up and walked to his door. Before stepping out he turned around and gave me a long glance.

" You're hired, by the way. And no, this parlour belongs to my company. I bought it." And with that he walked away and left a stunned Layla sitting there awkwardly. Ugh.

After I told Ana the news she freaked out and gave me my working plan that was matching my school schedule. So I could go to school and work in the evenings and on the weekend.

***

After I got to the hotel I decided to go for a run. I just loved the warm breeze hitting my face while running. Okayy that sounded weird... but I am weird. Anyway I was running when I heard my name being called.

„ Wait Layla.. Laylaa" A breathless Tylor jogged up behind me and I let him have his ten minutes before he was able to breathe properly and build normal sentences.

„ Oh god.. why are you dating Grayson?" He scrunched up his face in disgust but I couldn't help but smirk at him.

„ Oh gosh.. why are you so annoying? Damn" Tylor just rolled his eyes.

„ You shouldn't date him. He's just using you.. he will hurt you!" Concern that I never heard before laced his voice.

But once I realized what je just said all the anger came back ready to explode like a volcano.

„ Really? Says the one and only Taylor Tomas. The one who tormented me all this years and bullied me to the near death? Are you kidding me right now? You said those hurtful words to me and you think you didn't hurt me? But here you are warning me of someone who has never. And I mean never made something mean to me!! Why do you even care in the first place? I'm just your freaking victim who has to take in your fucking anger because you can't handle your own problems!" I was nearly screaming by the end. Who the hell did he think he was?

First he looked at the floor and then clenched his jaw. He looked up at me with cold eyes.

„ Yeah you're right. Why should I care when you're just a worthless bitch? It would be better if you would just end your life you idiot. No one cares about you. You're alone and will always be.. so why not just end it now?"  He waited and looked at me, searching for any kind of emotions .

He really did hurt me. Like always. And like always I didn't show it.

„Maybe I will consider it. Thank you." And with that I turned around and walked away.

I walked away and was focused into my thoughts without paying attention to my surroundings until a car came rushing towards me.

It was too late. Because the next thing I saw was the darkness consuming me.

***

Whohoo... another chapter is out again!!
I have a flow right now and I'm kinda celebrating it, lol.

Please don't be shy and comment!!

I'd like to read your thoughts!!

Love,

Moend02🌙