#12 Chapter || Did you miss me?

On the edge of breaking

That's what I felt when I gained the slightest control over my body. All I could feel was the hard surface I was laying on and the threading pain.

I tried to open my eyes and when I did I saw nothing. I absolutely had no idea where I was and what happened.

After my eyes got used to the darkness I could see a faint light shining into the room, wich wasn't big by the way. There was nothing in it. Totally empty, just how I felt inside.

I tried to sit up but it was nearly impossible, the pain still cursing through me and my head was nearly exploding.

I groaned and slowly sat up, carefully placing my hands underneath me onto the cold stone floor to be stabilized.

For a brief moment the room started swirling around and I tried my hardest to overcome the feeling of nausea that was tempting to rise up.

The second I thought I had it under control everything came up and I emptied my stomach onto the bare floor.

How the hell did I come in here? Where was I? Who had the guts to take me? And why?

Those questions swirled unanswered in my head while I could only remember going grocery shopping with Brian.

Suddenly I heard footsteps approaching the huge metal door of the room I was in. I heard someone fumble with keys and turning down the door handle.

The best thing I could do was stare. Stare how the door handle turned down in slow motion and how the door swung open. Soon enough I caught a glimpse of the person standing there with a gun in his hands and my breathing hitched. I could feel my heart thumping and my hands started shaking.

Please let it be a nightmare.

I watched him coming closer, an evil grin was plastered on his face.

„ Now there.... did you miss me?"

" Never"

And then something hard hit me, only to set me in the same abyss of darkness again.

****

„ I will torture her, make her scream and brake apart. I want to see her die slowly in my hands without them knowing. When the time comes I will reveal her to them and they will do anything to get her back, this plan is so good, it's terrific! No wait, I'm good... I am terrific and handsome....... what do ya think?"

„ Sure sir" a lame ass bored out person said and I had to suppress a snort.

I woke up a while now, the pain still prominent but more bearable and the conversation of the two men sure kept me distracted.

I am afraid. Like hell but I don't like the feeling of letting others know about it. This was one of my perks. I could get afraid easily but never show it. Instead I got angry or I cracked jokes to myself .

However this situation made me rather panicked than angry. I wanted to go home and sit there with Brian or Ana. I wanted to be working and sell my ass of. In fact I would prefer to be on a mountain alone than here.

„ Answer me with whole and positive sentences!! You know I can chop your precious head off if you don't obey!"

I stirred on a hard surface where I was laying but I apparently didn't do it as unobtrusive as I thought because the man walked towards my limp body and kicked into my stomach.

I groaned and he took it as a cue to beat me further.

„ So Layla, like old days huh? This is so emotional! „

„ Shut it Gonzales" I spat wich brought me more kicks and punches.

„You" Hump *Kick* „ Will" Arghh * Kick* „ obey"aarrhh *Kick* "Me"

" You know what? Bring her to her cell. I'm going to devour her tonight! She's going to be mine only, so prepare her!"

I couldn't believe what his plans where, fear and panic kept crawling up again and I tried to resist the guys hold without success.

He threw me into the cell and I sat there in the corner, not wanting " tonight" to come.

*****

Update after a long timee❤️

Please give me feedback!!!

LG