#11 Chapter || Dangerous Grocery Shopping

„ Please, give me my phone back!"

„ What the hell is this Layla? Care to share?"

He was holding my phone in his hand but I made no movement to snatch it into my property again.

I was too exhausted, I could actually be falling asleep in that very moment.

He turned the screen and read something on it, probably the message because his face expression fell instantly and visible was only a frown.

I turned my head towards the white walls. Maybe someone should know, maybe he was the one who could bring me happiness, security and every feeling I wasn't familiar with.

But what if he didn't care? If he left me alone to this gruesome world I would probably loose myself. 

But. I am strong, and I wouldn't give up at all cost.

Ugh, I'm talking shit aren't I?

However the sound of my phone buzzing took me back to reality and my head instantly snapped in Mr. Evans direction again.

His face paled and all he muttered was " Shit"

I instantly shot up and made my way towards him.

" What have you done?" My voice sounded surprisingly calm.

" I... I.. wait a minute." He stared at my phone again and pressed something on it.

" You really saved me as 'My boss is crazy and I love it'? What the hell Layla?"

Shit, I forgot about that.

" Well.. yeah but what have you done?"

His face expression turned serious again and while he fiddled with my phone I mentally slapped myself a hundred times for saving Mr. Evans contact name like that. Thank you Ana. You didn't just made my life a hundred times more awkward than it already was.

" Who is this?"

Mr. Evans showed me the number of the one who sent me those creepy messages.

" I.. I don't know" I said bowing my head.

" I'm going to find out! You will be under my constant watch... I don't want anything bad happening to you."

He looked at me with a storm of emotions whirling in his blue eyes. I never felt so protected by someone and I felt a wave of happiness spreading inside of me.

" But for now, let's get out of here" He took my hand in his warm one and brought me back home.

***

He just locked me in here, that bastard.

I was currently sitting on my bed and had no idea of what to do.

Brian just locked me in this apartment so nothing would happen, pfuu.

I can take care of myself very well, I guess. After some time I heard the front door opening and I immediately ran towards the entrance only to be greeted by a smirking Mr. Evans.

He looked incredibly handsome today... actually who am I kidding, he looked good every friggin day.

" Come, we are going grocery shopping!" He handed me a bag and I took it gladly.

" Yeyyy, finally" I jumped past him into the dim hallway and put on my white sneakers.

Once we were at the store we went totally different ways. While he went to the bio and health section, I lounged for the snacks and sweets.

I also put a variety of fruits into my basket and went over to the creams and women stuff.

After I finished, content with my choice of things, I already strode towards the cash register since Brian was nowhere in sight.

I paid for my things and stepped outside. It was a really warm evening and just by being outside I could sweat a tonne.

Well, let's not get into that more detailed.

Shit, Brian aka Mr. Evans sure was worse than any girl when it came to shopping. He wasn't finished yet and I decided to walk a little bit around, not knowing what to do else.

Out of nowhere I heard footsteps approaching me from behind and before I could even turn around a hand came clamping over my mouth.

I tried to scream for help but the attacker's punch to my stomach let the air out of me.

Too many times have I kicked him in the guts but he had a strong built body and seemed as hard as rock.

He brought me into a dark alley while I trashed around in his hold.

I screamed again but something hard hit me on my head and I fell into an abyss of darkness.

*****

🌈❤️