#3 Chapter|| Scars

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

As I was about to give up the door suddenly bursted open and a familiar face appeared.

„ What the hell Layla! What happened?"

Shit.

„ Tylor?"

" What the hell"

He approached me with a slight frown on his face. For the fist time he seemed worried. About me.

As he was about to touch the scar on my cheek I flinched back, suddenly aware that he was going to touch me.

" Get out!" I whispered but he didn't obey.

" Tell me what happened right now!" He was angry and demanding so it made me even angrier.

" Why would you care about me?! You hate me. I said get out!" I was screaming at this point and saw everything blurry. My head still pounded like hell and I had the feeling I would pass out. I didn't wanted to do so in front of HIM so I hurried past him out of the toilets into the hallway.

I was running out of breath as I reached my car but the dizziness came without a warning and I found myself stumbling towards the floor.

***

Yeah, I was utterly pissed at her

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Yeah, I was utterly pissed at her. So fucking angry.

How could a stupid girl make me this angry? I just wanted to help her when I saw her bruised skin in the bathroom some minutes ago.

But she is right. Why should I care? I hate her.
Really, since kindergarten when she buried my new Avenger and never, ever gave it back to me.

Yeah, I might sound childish but this really got to me.

I am a coward. But I am gorgeous too.

Layla just left like the little girl she was but maybe I should follow her. I mean she looked fucking messed up.

No I don't care about her.

Ahh cut the crab I'm on my way. Sometimes I hate myself.

As I left the school building everything was quiet. Every damn Student except of one were in class.

And the one missing was laying on the floor just like that.

Shit.

I ran to Layla and kneeled down beside her. She had collapsed but was breathing still. Maybe I should bring her home.

I carried her to my car and drove her home. I knew where she lives cause we were neighbors. Yeah, her father is kinda strange and her mother never comes out so I don't know much about her.  I parked in front of her fine looking house and went to knock first.

The door opened and I think her father came out.

" What are you doing here? Are you here for Layla? Stay away from her. She means trouble."

What the actual hell? A father speaks like that of his daughter? I think I'm not up to date. Is it normal nowadays?

Actually I don't care a crap about it.

" Eh.. no eh she's in my car. She passed out in school, had bruises and everything."

With a quick motion I pointed towards my face. My handsome face.

" That little bitch.." He began muttering some curse words that were actually mean. I guess.

" Get her in here. Now!"

Fine fine. He really was unfriendly. I walked to my red new car and when I opened the backseat door where I had placed her, she was waking up.

Her eyes fluttered open but she instantly closed them. Then after a groan of pain I guess she opened her eyes completely and looked around.

" Ya passed out. I brought you to your dad."

Her face became paler than she already was. Man, how is this even possible.

" Don't. Please don't leave me here."

Her voice was pleading.

" Please don't do that to me. Don't leave me here."

I couldn't help but ask myself if something was wrong. I mean deep shit wrong. But she needs Medication. So I lifted her up, in bridal style and walked to her house.

She began to move and plead but her dad was already there. Slapping her right across the face he didn't even bother to look at me ones. He took her by the arm, slamming the door shut behind him leaving me there. Shocked.

Did he really just slapped her?

Man this mate is crazy.

I went home. Not even bothering about what happened. I was so messed up.

Ugh

***

Hey 👋🏼 ❤️

The Picture above is how I Imagine Layla, but use your imagination☝🏽
I am trying to update every week put don't blame me if I don't. I'm trying😬💩

Love,

- Moend02

The Girl that never criedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें