First meeting

Key:
F/n-first name
L/n-last name

Underground city, random ally
I opened my eyes to someone shaking me."f/n wake up" it was Isabel, "what is it" I replied. "Get up we have to go" she sighed and and I got up of the floor. "I'm hungry" she moaned, "huh. umm, fine she that stall over there on the street" Isabel nodded and got up, she walked to the stall and pretended to fall over. "Are you alright" the man at the stall said and left to help her up.

I sighed and sprinted towards them, then past the stall grabbing food on the way. "Wait! Hey come back here!" I heard the man yelling behind me. "I'm sorry" I wisperd under my breath while still running. I looked behind me to see Isabel was running after me. We turned down a small dark street.

I sighed and threw the food at her, she cached it "What? Why did you give me all of it?" She said in confusion. "I'm not hungry" I lied, I was, I just didn't want to take it. Suddenly flying over are head was some other thugs that stoll ODM gear."Wow!" Isabel was staring in amazement.

Two days later
Isabel has disappeared for two days I don't know where she is I just hope she's alright. Then suddenly when I heard yelling behind me Isabel ran up to me. She was shouting my name, I just wasn't listening. She seemed really excited."where have you been for the last two days?"I asked. She tried to get her words out but she was smiling to much I couldn't understand.

Instead Isabel pointed and I turned around. There was two men standing there looking at us. "This is Farlan and Levi-bro they saved me and now we're friends!" she explained. I looked at them both one smiled and the other just shared the same expression as me. However after five minuets we all became great friends.

After a month or so on a search for food we got chased by the military police. Everything was fine until we noticed that they were no military police. They were the survey crops. We made a run for it on our 3DMG but in under a minuet we all split of. I landed on a roof knowing I wasn't being cased any more I looked around to see where everyone was but I couldn't see then anywhere.

I flew around but I could find them anywhere, I was panicking that they got caught. I landed again to clear my thoughts. They were gone...