57th recon mission

Mission day
We was getting ready to go the the mission, to see if we are able to make it to Shiganshina.

Eren saw his friends "Hey Mikasa, Armin!" They looked so happy when seeing him I smiled.

"Eren have they mistreated you in any way?" Mikasa said worriedly "like subjecting you to any cruel experiments?"

This made my blood boil who does she think we are! Levi would never do something like that!

"No not at all!" Eren said happily. Me and Levi started to walk our horses out.

"That pip-squeeck took things way to far" Mikasa said with an angry face "I will make him pay for it one day!"

I clenched my fist and tried to go up to my but Levi put his hand on my shoulder, and shook his head. It was clear he didn't care "but she-"

"I don't care, she hasn't 'done' anything yet"

I sighed and walked away with him and got ready.

(Time skip: the next day)

The gate opened and we sat on are horses and went outside the wall.

We all split of into the long formation, we were positioned in near the middle. I stayed quite but most the squad were talking in the back.

We started going into the forest. "Captin, Captin Levi?" Eren said

"What?" Levi said plainly.

"Come on sir, we're in a forest. We won't see a titan till its right on top of us. What are we serpose to do, avoid titans or defend the wagons?"

"Stop winning and more on from the obvious already. Neither of those are an option anymore."

"What are you walking about?" Eren says.

"Eren we're in a forest, it's the best environment for our ODM gear" I say looking at him and he nods.

"Take my advice Eren, calm down and use your head"

"Yes sir" Eren says quickly.

Ouro kept muttering something. "F/n what's going on?"

I don't reply and just look forward.

"Black smoke" Eren tells us.

"Blades drawn now" Levi commands, I did what he said straight away. "It will happen in the blink of an eye, be ready." He looks over to me and pulls out one of his blades.

Everyone pulls out there blades and then an abnormal titan comes charging towards us. Are they after Eren?

We all went faster on our horses, every was terrified. I kept my eyes on Levi.

"Captin, engage the ODM gear. Captin!?" Petra begged him terrified. Over and over again and so did everyone else.

Levi stayed silent and faced forward.
"Shut up!" I shouted out of anger. "Just trust your Captin will you!"

Everyone looked at me and froze, Levi nodded and turned his head.

"Everyone cover your ears, now!" Levi shot a acoustic round. And mouthed the words 'thank you' to me while everyone had there hands on their ears.

Levi reminded everyone's mission was to keep pushing forward and to keep Eren alive. Then the female titan came behind us again.

Eren was going to turn into a titan from anger of people dieing but Petra and Levi convinced him not to.

"Fire!" I heard a familiar voice shout, within seconds hundreds og spikes came out stambing the female titan. Pinning her into her position.

"Everyone hide your horses a bit therether on, switch to ODM gear i have to break away for a little while. f/n is in charge till I get back. Tuck Eren somewhere out of sight, away from the female titan." Levi handed me the reigns to his horse and split of from the group.

He left me in charge, what is he thinking! At least we managed to stop the titan. But it was to easy, I feel like this fight is not over yet.

"Wait, what? There going to take her alive seriously?" Eren said dumbfounded.

"Well my guess is that they are going to use her for testing. They clearly can't kill her and she's managed to control her titan ability, this could helps you control yours better to." I guessed.

"Yeah, but what if she escapes?!" Eren shouts.

"Well we've just outsmarted the damn thing we can easily do it again" Eld shouts.

We went a little ferther, and I told everyone to tie there horses up and we all landed on a tree.

'Levi come back quick, I'm worried you being close to that damn thing' I thought.'

"So that was the plan from the start?" Eren asks. "I get keeping it from me but come on keeping you guys in the dark? You'd think you've earned a little more trust right?"

Petra agreed "Yeah they clearly knew it couldnt be us"

I sighed "They kept everyone in the dark. It was the savest way to keep everyone save. Anyone could have been the female titan"

"I hope you don't think the captin kept it from us because we're useless?" Oulo shouts.

"Of course not, what do you think would have happened if the word got to the female titan?" I said leaning against a tree.

"Yeah" Eren agreed "we would never have been able to catch her"

"Exactly" I said.

They were all talking about who the person could be, until there was a huge, loud screaking noise. 'It's coming from the Levi's direction. Levi please be okay...'

Hope you Enjoyed.
I would love if you read my other fanfiction on Levi. You don't have to obviously.♡
I'm going to try add more pictures to!💖