Chapter29

Luckily Hanji got a full recovery and already was back to herself. Me and Levi were currently in his office sitting on the sofa, my head lent on his shoulder as we were talking about stuth.

"Your in a rather good mood today" I claimed and he shrugged "only when I'm with you"

Suddenly "Ahhhh!" Hanji said as she ran through the doors around Levi's desk and back out the doors.

I burst out laughing and Levi chuckled a bit. "That was so random" I laughed making him smile.

"She needs help" Levi said shaking his head.

"you can say that again"

"you have a beautiful smile" Levi said smirking down at me.

I blushed turning to the side "in that case I'm never gunna' smile again" I said turning to a straight face.

"Is that so" Levi stated bluntly and began tiggling me.

"Hey what are you doing" I laughed, he kept tiggling me until I fell over laying on the sofa with him hovering over me still making me laugh.

Tears formed in my eyes and he finally stopped looking down at me "made you smile"

I rolled my eyes and giggled "fine you win" then suddenly once again Hanji burst through the door "Ahh-..." she stopped standing on one foot in a running position.

"Looks like your having fun" she said with a creepy grin.

"Shut up four eyes" Levi said grabbing a pillow and throwing it at her.

He sat up pulling me gently with him "anyway why do you keep running around?"

"Because I can finally be out of that bed and run!" She said walking around in circles.

"Your crazy" I said and she stopped shaking her head yes "but of corse!"

"I've got a great idea how about we all go have fun somewhere!" She said running over in a flash grabbing both of my hands.

I looked at Levi and he shrugged his shoulder "your helpfull" I joked and looked back at Hanji "sure why not"

"Great get ready and meet me outside" with that she ran out once again.

Levi stood up and I followed, we staid in our uniform but got ready a bit and went outside were Hanji was waiting.

"Hello again friends" she said with a toothy smile.

"What?" Levi said in a monotoned voice.

I looked up at him tilting my head slightly, Hanji's devilish smile grew wider. "What have you done this time?" Levi sighed and crossed his arms.

Hanji pushed up her glaces "nothing~... let's go"

We walked over the horses me and Levi still prepared for anything. I went to get my horse until I heard Levi shout "Four-eyes!"

Hanji ran in my horses stable and hid behind me. I looked back at her while Levi stormed in. "What's this about!?" He yelled throwing down his horse sadle.

"You painted his sadle pink!" I yelled at Hanji in shock.

"I'm back bitchs!" She yelled running past Levi just before he managed to grab her.

It took a long time for me to calm Levi down and to convince Hanji it's safe before we left to go. We walked through the town holding are horses. Hanji kept running of so soon we lost her.

Levi began walking in a persific direction as if he wanted to go somewhere which made me curious "hey where are you going?" I asked and he turned his head to me "you'll see"

"Oh?" I muttered.

He led me through a small opening after we tied up our horses in the field we just came from. There was a large hill and it looked like there was nothing around for quiet a while. The closest thing there was, was the wall. It was clear no one ever came here I just don't know why.

I looked up at the mountain and then down at Levi. He gave me a small gentle smile and put out his hand.

I felt a blush creep up on my cheeks and I took it. I held his hand as he walked by my side up the mountain.

At the top it was flat and I saw something unexpected...

"Levi is this..." I hesitated saying it slowly.

He nodded and we walked closer, there was a giant hole in the ground. The same whole we looked up at from the underground.

"How did you think this?" I said shocked looking at Levi wide-eyed.

"I found out were the underground city was on a map and leveled it up. I tried to remember were we found the hole and here it is" he explained briefly, but I understood.

"Your the best" I muttered and hugged him, he wraped his arms around me and put his head in my neck.

'I miss Isebel and Farlan so much, I wish they were here'

~~~
I'm thinking of making this story come to an end...

~~~I'm thinking of making this story come to an end