captured

Years layer
I don't know how long it's been since they dissappeard but I managed to get enough money from jobs to pay my way to the surface. The light was blinding. I shielded my eyes from the sun. The feeling was amazing, I walked slowly though crowds of people with a cloth covering me. This was so people couldn't see I had ODM gear.

I knew my friends were alive, I searched everywhere but they wasn't in the underground city. I've been living in Levi and Farlan's shared house up till now. Until I decided to search on the land just in case they were caught. I walked into an ally to count what remaining money I had left but I had hardly any. I knew stealing wouldn't be a good idea here, I would get caught almost instantly. Even though I have ODM gear I don't know my way around and I had hardly any gas left. I decided to sleep in the ally.

I woke up to screaming. When I ran around the corner down the street someone was being mugged. I wasn't thinking instead my body just reacted by itself. I dropped my cloth on the floor and used my ODM gear to fly across to where the mugging was happening. I landed in front of the mugger, who at this point looked terrified, I grabbed the stolen item and returned to the old lady.

Right after I gave back here belongings, I heard more shouting and people came flying towards me. It was the survey crops just like before, I flew away even though I knew I didn't have much gas left in my tanks. I flew over a few building still being cased by three scouts. I flew through a window of a building and out another.

The survey crops were not giving up though, they kept chasing me. I knew I was in a bad situation but I couldn't give up, I have to find my friends at all costs. I turned though allys and buildings until my tank was empty. I crashed onto a roof. While I was getting up four feet landed beside me.

Two of the survey crops had found me, I jumped up and got into a fighting position. But both of them did too. They punched and I managed to get out the way in time. There was a short fight until one of them managed to get behind me and grabbed my arms behind my back. The other kicked my legs so I fell to the floor, crouching. "There no point in trying, tell me, were did you get this gear" the man said. Now that I could see him up close I noticed that this man chased us last time.

I jumped in surprised, "I'm captin Erwin Smith, I guess you remember from our last meeting" I angrily glared at him as he stairs back at me."where are they?!" I yelled. He just ignored me and said "your skilled you know, you were the only one we didn't manage to catch, why don't you join us". He smirks as if he is planning something. "why would I ever join..." but just as I was about to finish he said "we have your friends".